Cost, quality and enrollment demand at liberal arts colleges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moore, Robert L. & Studenmund, A. H. & Slobko, Thomas, 1991. "The effect of the financial aid package on the choice of a selective college," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 311-321, December.
- Bezmen, Trisha & Depken II, Craig A., 1998. "School Characteristics and the Demand for College," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 205-210, April.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1984.
"Optimal Financial Aid Policies for a Selective University,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(2), pages 202-230.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1982. "Optimal Financial Aid Policies for a Selective University," NBER Working Papers 1014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parker, Jeffrey & Summers, Jeffrey, 1993. "Tuition and enrollment yield at selective liberal arts colleges," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 311-324, December.
- James Monks & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1999. "The Impact of US News and World Report College Rankings on Admission Outcomes and Pricing Decisions at Selective Private Institutions," NBER Working Papers 7227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fethke, Gary, 2011. "A low-subsidy problem in public higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 617-626, August.
- McDuff, DeForest, 2007. "Quality, tuition, and applications to in-state public colleges," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 433-449, August.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Zeynalova, Olesia, 2017. "Tuition Reduces Enrollment Less Than Commonly Thought," MPRA Paper 78813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vrontis, Demetris & Thrassou, Alkis & Melanthiou, Yioula, 2007. "A contemporary higher education student-choice model for developed countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 979-989, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:23:y:2004:i:1:p:57-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.