Cost, quality and enrollment demand at liberal arts colleges
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1984.
"Optimal Financial Aid Policies for a Selective University,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(2), pages 202-230.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1982. "Optimal Financial Aid Policies for a Selective University," NBER Working Papers 1014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trisha Bezmen & Craig A. Depken II, 1996.
"School Characteristics and the Demand for College,"
- James Monks & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1999. "The Impact of US News and World Report College Rankings on Admission Outcomes and Pricing Decisions at Selective Private Institutions," NBER Working Papers 7227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parker, Jeffrey & Summers, Jeffrey, 1993. "Tuition and enrollment yield at selective liberal arts colleges," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 311-324, December.
- Moore, Robert L. & Studenmund, A. H. & Slobko, Thomas, 1991. "The effect of the financial aid package on the choice of a selective college," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 311-321, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:23:y:2004:i:1:p:57-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.