Living-arrangement and university decisions of Dutch young adults
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maite Martínez-Granado & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2002.
"The decisions of Spanish youth: A cross-section study,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 305-330.
- Maite Martínez & J. Ruiz Castillo, "undated". "The decisions of Spanish youth: A cross-section study," Studies on the Spanish Economy 14, FEDEA.
- Charles F. Manski, 1996. "Identification of Anonymous Endogenous Interactions," Working Papers 96-04-019, Santa Fe Institute.
- Carla Sa & Raymond Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "Determinants of the Regional Demand for Higher Education in The Netherlands: A Gravity Model Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 375-392.
- Behrman, Jere R & Rosenzweig, Mark R & Taubman, Paul, 1996. "College Choice and Wages: Estimates Using Data on Female Twins," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 672-685, November.
- Koppelman, Frank S. & Wen, Chieh-Hua, 1998. "Alternative nested logit models: structure, properties and estimation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 289-298, June.
- Christopher Avery & Caroline Minter Hoxby, 2004.
"Do and Should Financial Aid Packages Affect Students' College Choices?,"
NBER Chapters,in: College Choices: The Economics of Where to Go, When to Go, and How to Pay For It, pages 239-302
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Avery & Caroline M. Hoxby, 2003. "Do and Should Financial Aid Packages Affect Students' College Choices?," NBER Working Papers 9482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clara H Mulder & William A V Clark, 2002. "Leaving home for college and gaining independence," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(6), pages 981-999, June.
- Alejandro Gaviria & Steven Raphael, 2001. "School-Based Peer Effects And Juvenile Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 257-268, May.
- Clare Holdsworth & David Voas & Mark Tranmer, 2002. "Leaving home in Spain: When, where and why?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 989-1004.
- A Stewart Fotheringham & Tomoki Nakaya & Keiji Yano & Stan Openshaw & Yoshitaka Ishikawa, 2001. "Hierarchical destination choice and spatial interaction modelling: a simulation experiment," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(5), pages 901-920, May.
- Moore, Robert L. & Studenmund, A. H. & Slobko, Thomas, 1991. "The effect of the financial aid package on the choice of a selective college," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 311-321, December.
- Ermisch, John & Di Salvo, Pamela, 1997. "The Economic Determinants of Young People's Household Formation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(256), pages 627-644, November.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2003. "Multinomial choice with social interactions," Working papers 1, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Alexandre & Miguel Portela & Carla Sá, 2008. "Admission conditions and graduates' employability," NIPE Working Papers 16/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- G. Cimini & M. Medo & T. Zhou & D. Wei & Y.-C. Zhang, 2011. "Heterogeneity, quality, and reputation in an adaptive recommendation model," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 80(2), pages 201-208, March.
More about this item
Keywordsliving arrangements; university choice; random utility maximization; nested logit;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2007-10-06 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EDU-2007-10-06 (Education)
- NEP-UPT-2007-10-06 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
- NEP-URE-2007-10-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nip:nipewp:14/2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria João Thompson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nipampt.html .