Heterogeneity, quality, and reputation in an adaptive recommendation model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Shieh, Yeung-Nan, 2007. "Production-location decision and free entry oligopoly: A correction," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 576-579, May.
- Eddy Ng & Willi Wiesner, 2007. "Are Men Always Picked Over Women? The Effects of Employment Equity Directives on Selection Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 177-187, December.
- Carla Sá & Raymond Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Living-arrangement and university decisions of Dutch young adults," NIPE Working Papers 14/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- John H. Miller & Scott E. Page, 2007. "Social Science in Between, from Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life," Introductory Chapters,in: Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life Princeton University Press.
- Du, Rong & Hu, Qiying & Ai, Shizhong, 2007. "Stochastic optimal budget decision for advertising considering uncertain sales responses," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1042-1054, December.
- Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2007. "Optimizing inventory decisions in a multi-stage multi-customer supply chain: A note," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 647-654, September.
- John H. Miller & Scott E. Page, 2007. "Complexity in Social Worlds, from Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life," Introductory Chapters,in: Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life Princeton University Press.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Jinghong & Zhang, Lin & Ma, Baojun & Wu, Ye, 2016. "Impacts of suppressing guide on information spreading," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 922-927.
- Zhao, Narisa & Cui, Xuelian, 2017. "Impact of individual interest shift on information dissemination in modular networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 466(C), pages 232-242.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:80:y:2011:i:2:p:201-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.