Factors affecting initial enrollment intensity: part-time versus full-time enrollment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alicia C. Dowd & Michael B. Duggan, 2001. "Computing Variances from Data with Complex Sampling Designs: A Comparison of Stata and SPSS," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2001 3.1, Stata Users Group.
- McPherson, Michael S & Schapiro, Morton Owen, 1991. "Does Student Aid Affect College Enrollment? New Evidence on a Persistent Controversy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 309-18, March.
- Neil Seftor Sarah E Turner, 2002.
"Back to School Federal Student Aid Policy and Adult College Enrollment,"
Mathematica Policy Research Reports
28f7ccb624fd4f2a9a20d7075, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Neil S. Seftor & NSarah E. Turner, 2002. "Back to School: Federal Student Aid Policy and Adult College Enrollment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(2), pages 336-352.
- Borus, Michael E. & Carpenter, Susan A., 1984. "Factors associated with college attendance of high-school seniors," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 169-176, June.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1982.
"Optimal Financial Aid Policies for a Selective University,"
NBER Working Papers
1014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1984. "Optimal Financial Aid Policies for a Selective University," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(2), pages 202-230.
- Moore, Robert L. & Studenmund, A. H. & Slobko, Thomas, 1991. "The effect of the financial aid package on the choice of a selective college," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 311-321, December.
- Hoenack, Stephen A & Weiler, William C, 1979. "The Demand for Higher Education and Institutional Enrollment Forecasting," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(1), pages 89-113, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:23:y:2004:i:2:p:167-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.