An Analysis of Student Enrollment Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1984.
"Optimal Financial Aid Policies for a Selective University,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(2), pages 202-230.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1982. "Optimal Financial Aid Policies for a Selective University," NBER Working Papers 1014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch,Â T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Tierney, Michael L., 1982. "The impact of institutional net price on student demand for public and private higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 363-383, August.
- Moore, Robert L. & Studenmund, A. H. & Slobko, Thomas, 1991. "The effect of the financial aid package on the choice of a selective college," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 311-321, December.
- Hoenack, Stephen A. & Pierro, Daniel J., 1990. "An econometric model of a public university's income and enrollments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 403-423, December.
- Hoenack, Stephen A & Weiler, William C, 1979. "The Demand for Higher Education and Institutional Enrollment Forecasting," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(1), pages 89-113, January.
- Hoenack, Stephen A, 1971. "The Efficient Allocation of Subsidies to College Students," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 302-311, June.
- McPherson, Michael S & Schapiro, Morton Owen, 1991. "Does Student Aid Affect College Enrollment? New Evidence on a Persistent Controversy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 309-318, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curs, Bradley & Singell, Larry Jr., 2002. "An analysis of the application and enrollment processes for in-state and out-of-state students at a large public university," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 111-124, April.
- Jepsen, Christopher & Montgomery, Mark, 2009.
"Miles to go before I learn: The effect of travel distance on the mature person's choice of a community college,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 64-73, January.
- Christopher Jepsen & Mark Montgomery, 2009. "Miles to go before I learn: The effect of travel distance on the mature person's choice of a community college," Open Access publications 10197/4443, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Montgomery, Mark, 2002. "A nested logit model of the choice of a graduate business school," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 471-480, October.
- Toutkoushian, Robert K., 2001. "Do parental income and educational attainment affect the initial choices of New Hampshire's college-bound students?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 245-262, June.
- Berger, Mark C. & Kostal, Thomas, 2002. "Financial resources, regulation, and enrollment in US public higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 101-110, April.
- Porter, Stephen R. & Toutkoushian, Robert K., 2006. "Institutional research productivity and the connection to average student quality and overall reputation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 605-617, December.
- Waddell, Glen R. & Singell Jr., Larry D., 2011.
"Do no-loan policies change the matriculation patterns of low-income students?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 203-214, April.
- Waddell, Glen R. & Singell, Larry D., 2009. "Do No-Loan Policies Change the Matriculation Patterns of Low-Income Students?," IZA Discussion Papers 4362, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Allen, Robert F. & Shen, Jianshou, 1999. "Some new evidence of the character of competition among higher education institutions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 465-470, October.
- Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira, 2011. "Determinants and projections of demand for higher education in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_15, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Kerkvliet, Joe & Nowell, Clifford, 2005. "Does one size fit all? University differences in the influence of wages, financial aid, and integration on student retention," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 85-95, February.
- Ding, Lan & Li, Haizheng, 2012. "Social networks and study abroad — The case of Chinese visiting students in the US," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 580-589.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:17:y:1998:i:1:p:47-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.