Does one size fit all? University differences in the influence of wages, financial aid, and integration on student retention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen L. DesJardins & Dennis A. Ahlburg & Brian P. McCall, 2002. "Simulating the Longitudinal Effects of Changes in Financial Aid on Student Departure from College," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(3), pages 653-679.
- Wetzel, James & O'Toole, Dennis & Peterson, Steven, 1998. "An Analysis of Student Enrollment Demand," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-54, February.
- James Wetzel & Dennis O’Toole & Steven Peterson, 1999. "Factors affecting student retention probabilities: A case study," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 45-55, March.
- Jill Johnes, 1997.
"Inter-university variations in undergraduate non-completion rates: A statistical analysis by subject of study,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 343-362.
- Jill Johnes, "undated". "Inter-University Variations in Undergraduate Non-Completion Rates: A Statistical Analysis by Subject of Study," Working Papers ec17/93, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Jeff Grogger & Eric Eide, 1995. "Changes in College Skills and the Rise in the College Wage Premium," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 280-310.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alon, Sigal, 2007. "The influence of financial aid in leveling group differences in graduating from elite institutions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 296-311, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:24:y:2005:i:1:p:85-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.