Inter-University Variations in Undergraduate Non-Completion Rates: A Statistical Analysis by Subject of Study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jill Johnes, 1997. "Inter-university variations in undergraduate non-completion rates: A statistical analysis by subject of study," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 343-362.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Triadó-Ivern & Pilar Aparicio-Chueca & Joan Guàrdia-Olmos & Maribel Peró-Cebollero & Natalia Jaría-Chacón, 2013. "Empirical approach to the analysis of university student absenteeism: proposal of a questionnaire for students to evaluate the possible causes," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 2281-2288, June.
- Kerkvliet, Joe & Nowell, Clifford, 2005. "Does one size fit all? University differences in the influence of wages, financial aid, and integration on student retention," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 85-95, February.
- Tim Maloney & Kamakshi Singh, 2017. "Using Validated Measures of High School Academic Achievement to Predict University Success," Working Papers 2017-10 JEL Classificatio, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuk:lanedp:ec17/93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .