Just what the doctor ordered: The role of information sensitivity and trust in reducing medical information privacy concern
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moon, Youngme, 2000. " Intimate Exchanges: Using Computers to Elicit Self-Disclosure from Consumers," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 323-339, March.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:103-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:beexfi:v:7:y:2015:i:c:p:33-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Nainar, S.M. Khalid & Shehata, Mohamed, 2010.
"Trust and reciprocity with transparency and repeated interactions,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 241-247, March.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & S.M.Khalid Nainar & Mohamed Shehata, 2009. "Trust and Reciprocity with Transparency and Repeated Interactions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-03, McMaster University.
- Gomaa, Mohamed & Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Shehata, Mohamed, 2015.
"Exercising empowerment in an investment environment,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 33-41.
- Mohamed Gomaa & KiridaranKanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & Mohamed Shehata, 2014. "Exercising Empowerment in an Investment Environment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-13, McMaster University.
- Krishen, Anjala S. & Raschke, Robyn L. & Close, Angeline G. & Kachroo, Pushkin, 2017. "A power-responsibility equilibrium framework for fairness: Understanding consumers' implicit privacy concerns for location-based services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 20-29.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:9:p:1000-1011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.