Agent-based analysis of technological diversification and specialization in electricity markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timothy N. Cason & Daniel Friedman, 1997. "Price Formation in Single Call Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 311-346, March.
- Henney, Alex, 1994. "Energy markets and energy policies after the white paper," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 5-14, January.
- Kennedy, David, 1997. "Merger in the English electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 393-399, March.
- Cox, Alan J., 1999. "Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Applications for Market-Based Rates in a Deregulating Electric Utility Industry," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 27-36, May.
- Rassenti, Stephen J & Smith, Vernon L & Wilson, Bart J, 2003. "Discriminatory Price Auctions in Electricity Markets: Low Volatility at the Expense of High Price Levels," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 109-23, March.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James & Kahn, Edward & Stoft, Steven, 1995. "Market power in California electricity markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 219-236.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James, 1999.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Potential for Market Power in California's Electricity Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 285-323, September.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell, 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of the Potential for Market Power in California's Electricity Industry," NBER Working Papers 6463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flavin, Christopher & Lenssen, Nicholas, 1994. "Reshaping the electric power industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1029-1044, December.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Christopher R. Knittel, 1999.
"Market Power in Electricity Markets: Beyond Concentration Measures,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 65-88.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James & Knittel, Chris, 1999. "Market Power in Electricity Markets: Beyond Concentration Measures," Staff General Research Papers 31548, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-53, October.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Olivier Pineau & Pauli Murto, 2003. "An Oligopolistic Investment Model of the Finnish Electricity Market," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 123-148, July.
- Derek Bunn & Fernando Oliveira, 2003. "Evaluating Individual Market Power in Electricity Markets via Agent-Based Simulation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 57-77, July.
- Bodde, David L, 1998. "Strategic thinking about nuclear energy: implications of the emerging market structure in electric generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 957-962, October.
- Day, Christopher J & Bunn, Derek W, 2001. "Divestiture of Generation Assets in the Electricity Pool of England and Wales: A Computational Approach to Analyzing Market Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 123-41, March.
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts & Tanga McDaniel, 2002.
"Asymmetric demand information in uniform and discriminatory call auctions: an experimental analysis motivated by electricity markets,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
520.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Abbink, Klaus & Brandts, Jordi & McDaniel, Tanga, 2003. "Asymmetric Demand Information in Uniform and Discriminatory Call Auctions: An Experimental Analysis Motivated by Electricity Markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 125-44, March.
- Wedad Elmaghraby & Shmuel S. Oren, 1999. "The Efficiency of Multi-Unit Electricity Auctions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 89-116.
- Exelby, M. J. & Lucas, N. J. D., 1993. "Competition in the UK market for electricity generating capacity : A game theory analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 348-354, April.
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 1991. "The Measurement of Vertical Economies and the Efficient Structure of the Electric Utility Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 483-502, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:181:y:2007:i:3:p:1265-1278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.