An Application of Agent-based Simulation to the New Electricity Trading Arrangements of England and Wales
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Mureddu & Guido Caldarelli & Alessandro Chessa & Antonio Scala & Alfonso Damiano, 2015. "Green Power Grids: How Energy from Renewable Sources Affects Networks and Markets," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(9), pages 1-15, September.
- Sarıca, Kemal & Kumbaroğlu, Gürkan & Or, Ilhan, 2012. "Modeling and analysis of a decentralized electricity market: An integrated simulation/optimization approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 830-852.
- Dawid Herbert & Gemkow Simon & Harting Philipp & Kabus Kordian & Wersching Klaus & Neugart Michael, 2008.
"Skills, Innovation, and Growth: An Agent-Based Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 228(2-3), pages 251-275, April.
- Dawid, Herbert & Gemkow, Simon & Harting, Philipp & Kabus, Kordian & Neugart, Michael & Wersching, Klaus, 2008. "Skills, innovation, and growth: an agent-based policy analysis," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 57260, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Gaivoronskaia, E. & Tsyplakov, A., 2018. "Using a Modified Erev-Roth Algorithm in an Agent-Based Electricity Market Model," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 55-83.
- Atakelty Hailu & Sophie Thoyer, 2007.
"Designing Multi‐unit Multiple Bid Auctions: An Agent‐based Computational Model of Uniform, Discriminatory and Generalised Vickrey Auctions,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(s1), pages 57-72, September.
- Atakelty Hailu & Sophie Thoyer, 2007. "Designing multi-unit multiple bid auctions: an agent-based computational model of uniform, discriminatory and generalised Vickrey Auctions [Le format des enchères multi-unitaires : un modèle de sim," Post-Print hal-02664994, HAL.
- N. Gülpınar & F. Oliveira, 2014. "Analysis of relationship between forward and spot markets in oligopolies under demand and cost uncertainties," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 267-283, July.
- Haghnevis, Moeed & Askin, Ronald G. & Armbruster, Dieter, 2016. "An agent-based modeling optimization approach for understanding behavior of engineered complex adaptive systems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 67-87.
- Ma, Tieju & Nakamori, Yoshiteru, 2009. "Modeling technological change in energy systems – From optimization to agent-based modeling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 873-879.
- Guerci, E. & Ivaldi, S. & Pastore, S. & Cincotti, S., 2005. "Modeling and implementation of an artificial electricity market using agent-based technology," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 355(1), pages 69-76.
More about this item
KeywordsSimulation: intelligent agents; Evolutionary economics; Electricity: competitive markets; Imperfect competition; Market design;
All these keywords.
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.