Is Rotemberg pricing justified by macro data?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taisuke Nakata, 2017.
"Optimal Government Spending at the Zero Lower Bound: A Non-Ricardian Analysis,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 23, pages 150-169, January.
- Nakata, Taisuke, 2015. "Optimal Government Spending at the Zero Lower Bound: A Non-Ricardian Analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Edward P. Herbst & Frank Schorfheide, 2016. "Bayesian Estimation of DSGE Models," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10612.
- Ascari, Guido & Castelnuovo, Efrem & Rossi, Lorenza, 2011.
"Calvo vs. Rotemberg in a trend inflation world: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1852-1867.
- Guido Ascari & Efrem Castelnuovo & Lorenza Rossi, 2010. "Calvo vs. Rotemberg in a Trend Inflation World: An Empirical Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0116, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Guido Ascari & Efrem Castelnuovo & Lorenza Rossi, 2010. "Calvo vs. Rotemberg in a Trend Inflation World: An Empirical Investigation," Quaderni di Dipartimento 108, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Vestin, David, 2008. "Welfare implications of Calvo vs. Rotemberg-pricing assumptions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 275-279, August.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Gordon, Grey & Guerrón-Quintana, Pablo & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan F., 2015.
"Nonlinear adventures at the zero lower bound,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 182-204.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Grey Gordon & Pablo A. Guerrón-Quintana & Juan Rubio-Ramírez, 2012. "Nonlinear Adventures at the Zero Lower Bound," NBER Working Papers 18058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Grey Gordon & Pablo Guerrón-Quintana & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2012. "Nonlinear adventures at the zero lower bound," Working Papers 12-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Gordon, Grey & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A. & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco, 2012. "Nonlinear Adventures at the Zero Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 8972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1982. "Sticky Prices in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1187-1211, December.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2015. "Merging simulation and projection approaches to solve high‐dimensional problems with an application to a new Keynesian model," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-47, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:190-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Born, Benjamin & Pfeifer, Johannes, 2016.
"The New Keynesian Wage Phillips Curve: Calvo vs. Rotemberg,"
Dynare Working Papers
- Born, Benjamin & Pfeifer, Johannes, 2016. "The New Keynesian Wage Phillips Curve: Calvo vs. Rotemberg," CEPR Discussion Papers 11568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian estimation; Calvo pricing; Rotemberg pricing; Zero lower bound;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:149:y:2016:i:c:p:44-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.