State-dependent fiscal multipliers: Calvo vs. Rotemberg
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1996. "Impulse response analysis in nonlinear multivariate models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 119-147, September.
- Stefan Laséen & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2009.
"Anticipated Alternative Instrument-Rate Paths in Policy Simulations,"
NBER Working Papers
14902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laséen, Stefan & Svensson, Lars E O, 2011. "Anticipated Alternative Instrument-Rate Paths in Policy Simulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E.O. Svensson & Stefan Laseen, 2009. "Anticipated Alternative Instrument-Rate Paths in Policy Simulations," 2009 Meeting Papers 788, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Richter, Alexander W. & Throckmorton, Nathaniel A., 2016. "Is Rotemberg pricing justified by macro data?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 44-48.
- Guido Ascari & Lorenza Rossi, 2012. "Trend Inflation and Firms Price‐Setting: Rotemberg Versus Calvo," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(563), pages 1115-1141, September.
- Boneva, Lena Mareen & Braun, R. Anton & Waki, Yuichiro, 2016.
"Some unpleasant properties of loglinearized solutions when the nominal rate is zero,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 216-232.
- Braun, R. Anton & Körber, Lena Mareen & Waki, Yuichiro, 2012. "Some unpleasant properties of loglinearized solutions when the nominal rate is zero," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Nov 2015.
- Braun, R Anton & Koerber, Lena & Waki, Yuichiro, 2015. "Some Unpleasant Properties of Loglinearized Solutions When the Nominal Rate is Zero," Bank of England working papers 553, Bank of England.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1982. "Sticky Prices in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1187-1211, December.
- Phuong Ngo & Jianjun Miao, 2015. "Does Calvo Meet Rotemberg at the Zero Lower Bound?," 2015 Meeting Papers 602, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal multiplier; State-dependence; New Keynesian model;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:190-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.