Modeling the bio-refinery industry in rural areas: A participatory approach for policy options comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Giupponi & Jaroslav Mysiak & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2008.
"Participatory Modelling and Decision Support for Natural Resources Management in Climate Change Research,"
2008.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Giupponi & Jaroslav Mysiak & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2008. "Participatory modelling and decision support for natural resources management in climate change research," Working Papers 2008_39, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Cherubini, Francesco & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2010. "Crop residues as raw materials for biorefinery systems - A LCA case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 47-57.
- Krajnc, N. & Domac, J., 2007. "How to model different socio-economic and environmental aspects of biomass utilisation: Case study in selected regions in Slovenia and Croatia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6010-6020, December.
- Mouratiadou, Ioanna & Moran, Dominic, 2007. "Mapping public participation in the Water Framework Directive: A case study of the Pinios River Basin, Greece," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 66-76, April.
- Ramos-Martin, Jesus, 2003.
"Empiricism in ecological economics: a perspective from complex systems theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 387-398, October.
- Jesús Ramos Martín, 2003. "Empiricism in ecological economics: a perspective from complex systems theory," UHE Working papers 2003_03, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Taylor, Gail, 2008. "Biofuels and the biorefinery concept," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4406-4409, December.
- Lori Thrupp & Bruce Cabarle & Aaron Zazueta, 1994. "Participatory methods in planning & political processes: Linking the grassroots & policies for sustainable development," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 11(2), pages 77-84, March.
- Cuppen, Eefje & Breukers, Sylvia & Hisschemöller, Matthijs & Bergsma, Emmy, 2010. "Q methodology to select participants for a stakeholder dialogue on energy options from biomass in the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 579-591, January.
- Le Moigne, Jean-Louis, 1995. "On theorizing the complexity of economic systems," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 477-499.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Gordon, Robert & Brown, Bettina B., 2009. "Nonmarket cobenefits and economic feasibility of on-farm biogas energy production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1170-1179, March.
- Elghali, Lucia & Clift, Roland & Sinclair, Philip & Panoutsou, Calliope & Bauen, Ausilio, 2007. "Developing a sustainability framework for the assessment of bioenergy systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6075-6083, December.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Heckman, James J., 2001. "Econometrics and empirical economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 3-5, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sacchelli, S. & Fabbrizzi, S., 2015. "Minimisation of uncertainty in decision-making processes using optimised probabilistic Fuzzy Cognitive Maps: A case study for a rural sector," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 31-40.
- Chinnici, Gaetano & D’Amico, Mario & Rizzo, Marcella & Pecorino, Biagio, 2015. "Analysis of biomass availability for energy use in Sicily," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1025-1030.
More about this item
KeywordsBiorefinery industry; Policy options comparison; Rural areas; Participatory approach; Fuzzy Cognitive Maps;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:72:y:2011:i:c:p:18-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .