Minimisation of uncertainty in decision-making processes using optimised probabilistic Fuzzy Cognitive Maps: A case study for a rural sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Winsen, Frankwin & de Mey, Yann & Lauwers, Ludwig & Van Passel, Steven & Vancauteren, Mark & Wauters, Erwin, 2013. "Cognitive mapping: A method to elucidate and present farmers’ risk perception," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 42-52.
- Rees, M.T. & Wu, J. & Jenkins, N. & Abeysekera, M., 2014. "Carbon constrained design of energy infrastructure for new build schemes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1220-1234.
- Armacost, Robert L. & Pet-Edwards, Julia, 1999. "Integrative risk and uncertainty analysis for complex public sector operational systems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 105-130, June.
- Tydeman, John & Mitchell, Robert, 1978. "Policy evaluation under uncertainty: An approach using subjective information," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 277-284.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:219:y:2008:i:3:p:383-399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascucci, Stefano & de-Magistris, Tiziana, 2011. "The effects of changing regional Agricultural Knowledge and Innovation System on Italian farmers’ strategies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 746-754.
- Lopolito, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca & Prosperi, Maurizio & Sisto, Roberta & Stasi, Antonio, 2011. "Modeling the bio-refinery industry in rural areas: A participatory approach for policy options comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 18-27.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision support systems; Uncertainty; Nonlinear systems; Economic crisis; Rural policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:52:y:2015:i:c:p:31-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.