Participatory modelling and decision support for natural resources management in climate change research
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Giupponi & Jaroslav Mysiak & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2008. "Participatory Modelling and Decision Support for Natural Resources Management in Climate Change Research," Working Papers 2008.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopolito, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca & Prosperi, Maurizio & Sisto, Roberta & Stasi, Antonio, 2011. "Modeling the bio-refinery industry in rural areas: A participatory approach for policy options comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 18-27.
- Ricci, Elena Claire & Catenacci, Michela & Travisi, Chiara M., 2015. "The impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture and other economic activities in coastal areas: the case of Grado-Marano lagoon," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212484, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ricci, Elena Claire & Catenacci, Michela & Travisi, Chiara M., 2015. "The impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture and other economic activities in coastal areas: the case of Grado-Marano lagoon," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212293, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsModelling; public participation; natural resource management; policy; decision-making; governance; DSS;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2008_39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .