Participatory Modelling and Decision Support for Natural Resources Management in Climate Change Research
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Giupponi & Jaroslav Mysiak & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2008. "Participatory modelling and decision support for natural resources management in climate change research," Working Papers 2008_39, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopolito, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca & Prosperi, Maurizio & Sisto, Roberta & Stasi, Antonio, 2011. "Modeling the bio-refinery industry in rural areas: A participatory approach for policy options comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 18-27.
- Ricci, Elena Claire & Catenacci, Michela & Travisi, Chiara M., 2015. "The impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture and other economic activities in coastal areas: the case of Grado-Marano lagoon," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212293, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ricci, Elena Claire & Catenacci, Michela & Travisi, Chiara M., 2015. "The impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture and other economic activities in coastal areas: the case of Grado-Marano lagoon," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212484, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsModelling; Public Participation; Natural Resource Management; Policy; Decision-Making; Governance; DSS;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-08-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-08-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2008.13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .