Environmental regulations impact on agricultural spills and citizen complaints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Weersink, Alfons & Carpentier, Chantal Line, 2005.
"Spatial Dynamics of the Livestock Sector in the United States: Do Environmental Regulations Matter?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), April.
- Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Weersink, Alfons & Carpentier, Chantal Line, 2003. "Spatial Dynamics Of The Livestock Sector In The United States: Do Environmental Regulations Matter?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22059, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pargal, Sheoli & Wheeler, David, 1996. "Informal Regulation of Industrial Pollution in Developing Countries: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(6), pages 1314-1327, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timo Goeschl & Ole Jürgens, 2012. "Environmental quality and welfare effects of improving the reporting capability of citizen monitoring schemes," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 264-286, December.
- Nene, Gibson & Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Schoengold, Karina, 2009. "Environmental Regulations and the Structure of U.S. Hog Farms," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49395, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:89:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3000-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen & Lin, Ping, 2014. "The determinants of pollution levels: Firm-level evidence from Chinese manufacturing," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 118-142.
- Hadrich, Joleen C. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Lupi, Frank, 2008. "Manure Handling System Attributes Impact on Manure Management Investment Decisions: A Random Utility Model Approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6532, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zhou, Li & Lei, Lei, 2017. "Can money always talk? : implication for environmental compensation by international agribusiness," IDE Discussion Papers 641, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:258-272 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:60:y:2007:i:3:p:654-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.