Ecological public functions and fiscal equalisation at the local level in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Smith, Kerry & Schwabe, Kurt A. & Mansfield, Carol, 1997. "Does Nature Limit Environmental Federalism?," Working Papers 97-01, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Ring, Irene, 1997. "Evolutionary strategies in environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 237-249, December.
- Ring, Irene, 2000. "Intergovernmental fiscal relations and regional sustainability," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2000, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schröter-Schlaack Christoph & Ring Irene & Koellner Thomas & Santos Rui & Antunes Paula & Clemente Pedro & Mathevet Raphaël & Borie Maud & Grodzińska-Jurczak Małgorzata, 2014. "Intergovernmental fiscal transfers to support local conservation action in Europe," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 58(1), pages 98-114, October.
- Mumbunan, Sonny & Ring, Irene & Lenk, Thomas, 2012. "Ecological fiscal transfers at the provincial level in Indonesia," UFZ Discussion Papers 06/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Divya Datt & Meeta Keswani Mehra, 2016.
"Environmental Policy in a Federation with Special Interest Politics and Inter-Governmental Grants,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 575-595, August.
- Divya Datt, 2015. "Environmental Policy in a Federation with Special Interest Politics and Inter-governmental Grants," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 15-02, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Unnerstall, Herwig, 2004. "Aktuelle und zukünftige Instrumente des Naturschutzes," UFZ Discussion Papers 13/2004, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Sauquet, Alexandre & Marchand, Sébastien & Féres, José Gustavo, 2014.
"Protected areas, local governments, and strategic interactions: The case of the ICMS-Ecológico in the Brazilian state of Paraná,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 249-258.
- José Gustavo Feres & Sébastien Marchand & Alexandre Sauquet, 2014. "Protected areas, local governments, and strategic interactions: The case of the ICMS-Ecológico in the Brazilian state of Paraná," Post-Print halshs-01064979, HAL.
- Shalini Gupta, 2016. "Forest sustainability and development in hills of Uttarakhand, India: Can they move together?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 279-294, February.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:373-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Compensation for environmental services and intergovernmental fiscal transfers: The case of India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3052-3059, October.
- Hajkowicz, Stefan, 2007. "Allocating scarce financial resources across regions for environmental management in Queensland, Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 208-216, March.
- Jana Soukopova & Eduard Bakoš, 2013. "Environmental protection expenditure: Ex-post evaluation," Working Papers 08, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Nurfatriani, Fitri & Darusman, Dudung & Nurrochmat, Dodik Ridho & Yustika, Ahmad Erani & Muttaqin, Muhammad Zahrul, 2015. "Redesigning Indonesian forest fiscal policy to support forest conservation," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 39-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:42:y:2002:i:3:p:415-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.