Ecological fiscal transfers at the provincial level in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel C. Morgan, Jr., 1974. "Fiscal Neglect of Urban Areas by a State Government," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(2), pages 137-144.
- Kaul, Inge & Conceicao, Pedro & Le Goulven, Katell & Mendoza, Ronald U. (ed.), 2003. "Providing Global Public Goods: Managing Globalization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195157413, June.
- Engel, Stefanie & Palmer, Charles, 2008. "Payments for environmental services as an alternative to logging under weak property rights: The case of Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 799-809, May.
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Compensation for environmental services and intergovernmental fiscal transfers: The case of India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3052-3059, October.
- Hajkowicz, Stefan, 2007. "Allocating scarce financial resources across regions for environmental management in Queensland, Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 208-216, March.
- Silvana Dalmazzone, 2006.
"Decentralization and the Environment,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 18
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dalmazzone Silvana, 2006. "Decentralization and the Environment," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200602, University of Turin.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Arild Vatn & Daniel Bromley, 1997. "Externalities — A market model failure," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(2), pages 135-151, March.
- Hal Hill & Budy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2008.
"Indonesia'S Changing Economic Geography,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 407-435.
- Hal Hill & Budy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2007. "Indonesia’s Changing Economic Geography," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200713, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2007.
- Hal Hill & RBudy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2008. "Indonesia's Changing Economic Geography," Departmental Working Papers 2008-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- List, John A & Bulte, Erwin H & Shogren, Jason F, 2002.
""Beggar Thy Neighbor": Testing for Free Riding in State-Level Endangered Species Expenditures,"
Springer, vol. 111(3-4), pages 303-315, June.
- Erwin Bulte & John List & Jason Shogren, 2002. ""Beggar thy Neighbor:" Testing for Free Riding in State-Level Endangered Species Expenditures," Natural Field Experiments 00513, The Field Experiments Website.
- Ring, Irene, 2002. "Ecological public functions and fiscal equalisation at the local level in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 415-427, September.
- Blane D. Lewis, 2005. "Indonesian Local Government Spending, Taxing and Saving: An Explanation of Pre- and Post-decentralization Fiscal Outcomes ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 291-317, September.
More about this item
Keywordsecological fiscal transfers; intergovernmental fiscal transfer; biodiversity conservation; protected areas; fiscal equalization; Indonesia;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-03-14 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ufzdps:062012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/doufzde.html .