Allocating scarce financial resources across regions for environmental management in Queensland, Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Katrina & Adger, W. Neil & Tompkins, Emma & Bacon, Peter & Shim, David & Young, Kathy, 2001. "Trade-off analysis for marine protected area management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 417-434, June.
- Stefan Hajkowicz & Geoff McDonald & Phil Smith, 2000. "An Evaluation of Multiple Objective Decision Support Weighting Techniques in Natural Resource Management," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 505-518.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2004.
"What's it worth? An examination of historical trends and future directions in environmental valuation,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(3), September.
- Wiktor L. Adamowicz, 2004. "What's it worth? An examination of historical trends and future directions in environmental valuation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(3), pages 419-443, September.
- Peter B. Dixon & Mark R. Picton & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2005. "Efficiency Effects Of Changes In Commonwealth Grants To The States: A Cge Analysis ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 82-104, March.
- van Bueren, Martin & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2004.
"Towards the development of a transferable set of value estimates for environmental attributes,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(1), March.
- van Bueren, Martin & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2001. "Towards the development of a transferable set of value estimates for environmental attributes," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125993, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chen, Weiqi & Hong, Huasheng & Liu, Yan & Zhang, Luoping & Hou, Xiaofeng & Raymond, Mark, 2004. "Recreation demand and economic value: An application of travel cost method for Xiamen Island," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 398-406.
- Prato, Tony & Fulcher, Chris & Wu, Shunxiang & Ma, Jian, 1996. "Multiple-Objective Decision Making for Agroecosystem Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 200-212, October.
- Ring, Irene, 2002. "Ecological public functions and fiscal equalisation at the local level in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 415-427, September.
- Curtis, Ian A., 2004. "Valuing ecosystem goods and services: a new approach using a surrogate market and the combination of a multiple criteria analysis and a Delphi panel to assign weights to the attributes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3-4), pages 163-194, October.
- Zanakis, Stelios H. & Solomon, Anthony & Wishart, Nicole & Dublish, Sandipa, 1998. "Multi-attribute decision making: A simulation comparison of select methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 507-529, June.
- Brouwer, Roy & van Ek, Remco, 2004. "Integrated ecological, economic and social impact assessment of alternative flood control policies in the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 1-21, September.
- Prato, Anthony A. & Fulcher, Christopher L. & Wu, Shunxiang & Ma, Jian, 1996. "Multiple-Objective Decision Making For Agroecosystem Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Dale Whittington, 2002.
"Improving the Performance of Contingent Valuation Studies in Developing Countries,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 323-367, June.
- Dale Whittington, 2007. "Improving the Performance of Contingent Valuation Studies in Developing Countries," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp200709s1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Sep 2007.
- Pearson, L. J. & Tisdell, C. & Lisle, A. T., 2002. "The Impact of Noosa National Park on Surrounding Property Values: An Application of the Hedonic Price Method," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 155-171, June Spec.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mumbunan, Sonny & Ring, Irene & Lenk, Thomas, 2012. "Ecological fiscal transfers at the provincial level in Indonesia," UFZ Discussion Papers 06/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- H. K. Millington & J. E. Lovell & C. A. K. Lovell, 2013. "Using Fieldwork, GIS and DEA to Guide Management of Urban Stream Health," CEPA Working Papers Series WP072013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sauquet, Alexandre & Marchand, Sébastien & Féres, José Gustavo, 2014.
"Protected areas, local governments, and strategic interactions: The case of the ICMS-Ecológico in the Brazilian state of Paraná,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 249-258.
- José Gustavo Feres & Sébastien Marchand & Alexandre Sauquet, 2014. "Protected areas, local governments, and strategic interactions: The case of the ICMS-Ecológico in the Brazilian state of Paraná," Post-Print halshs-01064979, HAL.
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Compensation for environmental services and intergovernmental fiscal transfers: The case of India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3052-3059, October.
- Shalini Gupta, 2016. "Forest sustainability and development in hills of Uttarakhand, India: Can they move together?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 279-294, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:61:y:2007:i:2-3:p:208-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.