Modeling carrying capacity for national parks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prato, Tony & Fulcher, Chris & Wu, Shunxiang & Ma, Jian, 1996. "Multiple-Objective Decision Making for Agroecosystem Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 200-212, October.
- Prato, Tony, 1999. "Multiple attribute decision analysis for ecosystem management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 207-222, August.
- Xu, Feng & Prato, Tony & Ma, Jian, 1995. "A Farm-Level Case Study of Sustainable Agricultural Production," Staff General Research Papers Archive 837, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Prato, Anthony A. & Fulcher, Christopher L. & Wu, Shunxiang & Ma, Jian, 1996. "Multiple-Objective Decision Making For Agroecosystem Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- M. Makowski & L. Somlyody & D. Watkins, 1995. "Multiple Criteria Analysis for Regional Water Quality Management: the Nitra River Case," Working Papers wp95022, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vail, David & Heldt, Tobias, 2004. "Governing snowmobilers in multiple-use landscapes: Swedish and Maine (USA) cases," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 469-483, April.
- Čerpes Ilka & Pandol Nina & Fikfak Alenka, 2014. "Upgrading the Network of High Mountain Shelter as A Method of Restoring of Demographically Endangered Settlements in the Slovenian Alps," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(3), pages 1-18, September.
- Eugenio-Martin, Juan L., 2011. "Assessing social carrying capacity of tourism destinations with random utility models/Evaluación de la capacidad de carga social de los destinos turísticos con modelos de utilidad aleatoria," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 881-902, Diciembre.
- Zhixue Liao & Maozhu Jin & Peiyu Ren & Yuyan Luo, 2014. "Research on Scenic Spot’s Sustainable Development Based on a SD Model: A Case Study of the Jiuzhai Valley," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-13, July.
- Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini, 2009. "A critical review of multi-criteria decision making methods with special reference to forest management and planning," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2535-2548, August.
- Juutinen, Artti & Mitani, Yohei & Mäntymaa, Erkki & Shoji, Yasushi & Siikamäki, Pirkko & Svento, Rauli, 2011. "Combining ecological and recreational aspects in national park management: A choice experiment application," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1231-1239, April.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:214:y:2008:i:2:p:168-180 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:39:y:2001:i:3:p:321-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.