Methodology and a Modular Tool for Multiple Criteria Analysis of LP Models
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: A-2361 Laxenburg|
Web page: http://www.iiasa.ac.at/Publications/Catalog/PUB_ONLINE.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A.P. Wierzbicki & M. Makowski, 1992. "Multi-Objective Optimization in Negotiation Support," Working Papers wp92007, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- W. Ogryczak & K. Zorychta, 1994. "Modular Optimizer for Mixed Integer Programming MOMIP Version 2.1," Working Papers wp94035, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- J. Granat & A.P. Wierzbicki, 1994. "Interactive Specification of DSS User Preferences in Terms of Fuzzy Sets," Working Papers wp94029, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Korhonen, Pekka & Moskowitz, Herbert & Wallenius, Jyrki, 1992. "Multiple criteria decision support - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 361-375, December.
- Korhonen, Pekka J. & Laakso, Jukka, 1986. "A visual interactive method for solving the multiple criteria problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 277-287, February.
- M. Makowski, 1994. "Design and Implementation of Model-based Decision Support Systems," Working Papers wp94086, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.