Design and Implementation of Model-based Decision Support Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Reuven Y. & Shapiro, Alexander, 1990. "Optimization of static simulation models by the score function method," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 373-392.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P.L. Zawicki, 1995. "Software Tools for Generation, Simulation and Optimization of the Simplified Ozone Model," Working Papers wp95107, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- J. Granat & M. Makowski, 1998. "ISAAP - Interactive Specification and Analysis of Aspiration-Based Preferences," Working Papers ir98052, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- M. Makowski, 1994. "Methodology and a Modular Tool for Multiple Criteria Analysis of LP Models," Working Papers wp94102, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Makowski, Marek, 2005. "A structured modeling technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(3), pages 615-648, November.
- Makowski, Marek, 2000. "Modeling paradigms applied to the analysis of European air quality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 219-241, April.
- I.J.G. Haagsma, 1996. "Platform-Independent Storage of Data: An Application of HDF for the Simplified Ozone Model," Working Papers wp96133, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- M. Makowski & L. Somlyody & D. Watkins, 1995. "Multiple Criteria Analysis for Regional Water Quality Management: the Nitra River Case," Working Papers wp95022, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp94086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .