Indonesian Local Government Spending, Taxing and Saving: An Explanation of Pre- and Post-decentralization Fiscal Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Schulze, Günther G., 2014.
"Administrative Overspending in Indonesian Districts: The Role of Local Politics,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 166-183.
- Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir & Krisztina Kis-Katos & Guenther G. Schulze, 2013. "Administrative overspending in Indonesian districts: The role of local politics," Discussion Paper Series 24, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2013.
- Mumbunan, Sonny & Ring, Irene & Lenk, Thomas, 2012. "Ecological fiscal transfers at the provincial level in Indonesia," UFZ Discussion Papers 06/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:2:p:344-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Narayan, Ambar & Dasgupta, Basab & Kaiser, Kai, 2011. "Electoral accountability, fiscal decentralization and service delivery in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5614, The World Bank.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko, 2017.
"The impact of fiscal and political decentralization on local public investment in Indonesia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 344-365.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko, 2014. "The Impact of Fiscal and Political Decentralization on Local Public Investments in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 7884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir, 2014. "The impact of fiscal and political decentralization on local public investments in Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 25, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jan 2014.
- Krisztina Kis Katos & Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir, 2014. "The Impact of Fiscal and Political Decentralization on Local Public Investments in Indonesia," Working Papers id:5638, eSocialSciences.
- United Cities and Local Governments, 2011. "Local Government Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14696.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Indonesia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Narayan, Ambar & Dasgupta, Basab & Kaiser, Kai, 2014. "Electoral accountability and local government spending in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6782, The World Bank.
- Blane Lewis, 2006. "Local government taxation: An analysis of administrative cost inefficiency," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 213-233.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Maria Melody S. Garcia, 2009. "What difference can performance ratings make? Difference-in-difference estimates of impact on local government responsiveness in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200908, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Tirtosuharto, Darius, 2012. "The Impact of Public Capital Investments on the Revenue Growth of Medium Enterprise in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 44063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:19:y:2005:i:3:p:291-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.