Decentralization and the Environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Beth Ahlering, 2004. "The Impact Of Regulatory Stringency On The Foreign Direct Investment Of Global Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers wp280, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
- Breton,Albert, 1996. "Competitive Governments," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521481021, April.
- Kahn, Matthew E & Matsusaka, John G, 1997. "Demand for Environmental Goods: Evidence from Voting Patterns on California Initiatives," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 137-173, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2012.
"Designing Economic Instruments For The Environment In A Decentralized Fiscal System,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 177-202, April.
- Alm, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2007. "Designing economic instruments for the environment in a decentralized fiscal system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4379, The World Bank.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2011. "Designing Economic Instruments for the Environment in a Decentralized Fiscal System," Working Papers 1104, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Mumbunan, Sonny & Ring, Irene & Lenk, Thomas, 2012. "Ecological fiscal transfers at the provincial level in Indonesia," UFZ Discussion Papers 06/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Millimet, Daniel L., 2013. "Environmental Federalism: A Survey of the Empirical Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 7831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastian Strunz, Erik Gawel, and Paul Lehmann, 2015.
"Towards a general Europeanization of EU Member States energy policies?,"
Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Strunz, Sebastian & Gawel, Erik & Lehmann, Paul, 2014. "Towards a general "Europeanization" of EU Member States' energy policies?," UFZ Discussion Papers 17/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Valles-Gimenez, Jaime & Zarate-Marco, Anabel & Trueba-Cortes, Carmen, 2010. "Green Taxes in a Federal Context: An Empirical Model for Industrial Waste in Spain," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 27-51.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2012.
"On Local Environmental Protection,"
Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(31), pages 28-42, December.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2011. "On Local Environmental Protection," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0131, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Gawel, Erik & Strunz, Sebastian & Lehmann, Paul, 2014. "Wie viel Europa braucht die Energiewende?," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Vallés-Giménez, Jaime & Zárate-Marco , Anabel, 2013. "Environmental taxation and industrial water use in Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 25, pages 133-162.
- repec:tpr:glenvp:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:45-64 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-12-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-12-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-12-04 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-12-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:dipeco:200602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detorit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.