Decentralization and the Environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Breton,Albert, 1996. "Competitive Governments," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521481021.
- Kahn, Matthew E & Matsusaka, John G, 1997. "Demand for Environmental Goods: Evidence from Voting Patterns on California Initiatives," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 137-173, April.
- Beth Ahlering, 2004. "The Impact Of Regulatory Stringency On The Foreign Direct Investment Of Global Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers wp280, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2012.
"Designing Economic Instruments For The Environment In A Decentralized Fiscal System,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 177-202, April.
- Alm, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2007. "Designing economic instruments for the environment in a decentralized fiscal system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4379, The World Bank.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2011. "Designing Economic Instruments for the Environment in a Decentralized Fiscal System," Working Papers 1104, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Mumbunan, Sonny & Ring, Irene & Lenk, Thomas, 2012. "Ecological fiscal transfers at the provincial level in Indonesia," UFZ Discussion Papers 06/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Gawel, Erik & Strunz, Sebastian & Lehmann, Paul, 2014. "Wie viel Europa braucht die Energiewende?," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- repec:tpr:glenvp:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:45-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Millimet, Daniel L., 2013. "Environmental Federalism: A Survey of the Empirical Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 7831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastian Strunz, Erik Gawel, and Paul Lehmann, 2015.
"Towards a general Europeanization of EU Member States energy policies?,"
Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Strunz, Sebastian & Gawel, Erik & Lehmann, Paul, 2014. "Towards a general "Europeanization" of EU Member States' energy policies?," UFZ Discussion Papers 17/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Valles-Gimenez, Jaime & Zarate-Marco, Anabel & Trueba-Cortes, Carmen, 2010. "Green Taxes in a Federal Context: An Empirical Model for Industrial Waste in Spain," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 27-51.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2012.
"On Local Environmental Protection,"
Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(31), pages 28-42, December.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2011. "On Local Environmental Protection," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0131, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Vallés-Giménez, Jaime & Zárate-Marco , Anabel, 2013. "Environmental taxation and industrial water use in Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 25, pages 133-162.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-12-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-12-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-12-04 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-12-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:dipeco:200602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detorit.html .