Structuring national and sub-national economic incentives to reduce emissions from deforestation in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas J. Miller, 1999. "An Econometric Analysis of the Costs of Sequestering Carbon in Forests," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 812-824.
- Gerald C. Nelson & Daniel Hellerstein, 1997.
"Do Roads Cause Deforestation? Using Satellite Images in Econometric Analysis of Land Use,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 80-88.
- Nelson, Gerald & Hellerstein, Daniel, 1997. "Do roads cause deforestation? Using satellite images in econometric analysis of land use," MPRA Paper 25261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth M. Chomitz & Timothy S. Thomas, 2003. "Determinants of Land Use in Amazônia: A Fine-Scale Spatial Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 1016-1028.
- Montero, Juan-Pablo, 2000. "Optimal design of a phase-in emissions trading program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 273-291, February.
- Budy P Resosudarmo & Arief A Yusuf & Djoni Hartono & Ditya A Nurdianto, 2009. "Regional Economic Modelling for Indonesia: Implementation of the IRSA-INDONESIA5," Departmental Working Papers 2009-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- van Benthem, Arthur A. & Kerr, Suzi, 2011. "Bigger is Better: Avoided Deforestation Offsets in the Face of Adverse Selection," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100569, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cattaneo, Andrea, 2011. "Robust design of multiscale programs to reduce deforestation," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 455-478, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Doupe, 2014. "Reduced Deforestation and Economic Growth," CCEP Working Papers 1402, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Suzi Kerr & Adam Millard-Ball, 2012. "Cooperation to Reduce Developing Country Emissions," Working Papers 12_03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; land-use change; REDD+; reference levels; economic incentives;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-06-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-06-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .