Robust design of multiscale programs to reduce deforestation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackman, Allen, 2005. "Colombia's Discharge Fee Program: Incentives for Polluters or Regulators?," Discussion Papers dp-05-31, Resources For the Future.
- Coria, Jessica & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas, 2009.
"To Trade or Not to Trade: Firm-Level Analysis of Emissions Trading in Santiago, Chile,"
dp-09-25-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Coria, Jessica & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "To Trade or Not to Trade: Firm-Level Analysis of Emissions Trading in Santiago, Chile," Working Papers in Economics 390, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- José Feres & Alban Thomas & Arnaud Reynaud & Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2005. "Demanda por Água e Custo de Controle da Poluição Hídrica nas Indústrias da Bacia do Rio Paraíba do Sul," Discussion Papers 1084, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Montero, Juan-Pablo & Sanchez, Jose Miguel & Katz, Ricardo, 2002.
"A Market-Based Environmental Policy Experiment in Chile,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 267-287, April.
- Juan-Pablo Montero & José Miguel Sánchez & Ricardo Katz, 2000. "A Market-Based Environmental Policy Experiment in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 192, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Calfucura, Enrique & Coria, Jessica & Sánchez, José Miguel, 2009. "Permisos comerciables de emisión en Chile. Lecciones, desafíos y oportunidades para países en desarrollo," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(304), pages 1027-1069, octubre-d.
- Hahn, R.W. & Stavins, R.N., 1990. "Incentive-Based Environmental Regulation: A New Era From An Old Idea?," Papers 183d, Harvard - J.F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert W. Hahn, 2009. "Greenhouse Gas Auctions and Taxes: Some Political Economy Considerations," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 167-188, Summer.
- Clifford S. Russell & Philip T. Powell, 1996. "Choosing Environmental Policy Tools: Theoretical Cautions and Practical Considerations," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 25258, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Motta, Ronaldo Ser A Da & Huber, Richard M. & Ruitenbeek, H. Jack, 1999. "Market based instruments for environmental policymaking in Latin America and the Caribbean: lessons from eleven countries," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 177-201, May.
- Palacios, Milagros & Ch Vez, Carlos, 2005.
"Determinants of compliance in the emissions compensation program in Santiago, Chile,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 453-483, August.
- Milagro Palacios & Carlos Chávez, 2003. "Determinants Of Compliance In The Emissions Compensation Program In Santiago, Chile," Working Papers 01-2003, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Coria, Jessica, 2009.
"Environmental policy, fuel prices and the switching to natural gas in Santiago, Chile,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2877-2884, September.
- Jessica Coria, "undated". "Environmental policy, fuel prices and the switching to natural gas in Santiago, Chile," Working Papers 200701, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program.
- Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2008.
"Tradable Permits in Developing Countries: Evidence from Air Pollution in Santiago, Chile,"
dp-08-51, Resources For the Future.
- Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2008. "Tradable Permits in Developing Countries: Evidence from air pollution in Santiago, Chile," Working Papers in Economics 326, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2008. "Tradable Permits in Developing Countries: Evidence from Air Pollution in Santiago, Chile," Discussion Papers dp-08-34-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Revesz, Richard L. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Environmental Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1992. "Policy Instruments for Pollution Control in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 145-169, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bottazzi, Patrick & Cattaneo, Andrea & Rocha, David Crespo & Rist, Stephan, 2013. "Assessing sustainable forest management under REDD+: A community-based labour perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 94-103.
- Nolte, Christoph & Gobbi, Beatriz & le Polain de Waroux, Yann & Piquer-Rodríguez, María & Butsic, Van & Lambin, Eric F., 2017. "Decentralized Land Use Zoning Reduces Large-scale Deforestation in a Major Agricultural Frontier," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 30-40.
- Betha Lusiana & Meine Noordwijk & Feri Johana & Gamma Galudra & S. Suyanto & Georg Cadisch, 2014. "Implications of uncertainty and scale in carbon emission estimates on locally appropriate designs to reduce emissions from deforestation and degradation (REDD+)," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 757-772, August.
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Payment for Ecosystem Services from Forests," IZA Discussion Papers 8179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonah Busch & Ruben Lubowski & Fabiano Godoy & Marc Steininger & Arief Anshory Yusuf & Kemen Austin & Jenny Hewson & Daniel Juhn & Muhammad Farid & Frederick Boltz, 2011. "Structuring national and sub-national economic incentives to reduce emissions from deforestation in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201105, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:16:y:2011:i:04:p:455-478_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.