Dynamics of Carbon Sequestration and Alternative Carbon Accounting, with an Application to the Upper Mississippi River Basin, The
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dale, Virginia H. & Polasky, Stephen, 2007. "Measures of the effects of agricultural practices on ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 286-296, December.
- Jimena González-Ramírez & Catherine L. Kling & Adriana Valcu, 2012.
"An Overview of Carbon Offsets from Agriculture,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 145-160, August.
- Gonzalex-Ramirez, Jimena & Kling, Catherine Louise & valcu, adriana, 2012. "An Overview of Carbon Offsets from Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalez-Remirez, Jimena & Kling, Catherine L. & Valcu-Lisman, Adriana, 2012. "An Overview of Carbon Offsets from Agriculture," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800001559, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feng, Hongli & Kling, Catherine L., 2005.
"Consequences of Co-Benefits for the Efficient Design of Carbon Sequestration Programs, The,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12269, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hongli Feng & Catherine L. Kling, 2005. "Consequences of Co-benefits for the Efficient Design of Carbon Sequestration Programs, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp390, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Adams, Thomas & Turner, James A., 2012. "An investigation into the effects of an emissions trading scheme on forest management and land use in New Zealand," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 78-90.
- Timothy Capon & Michael Harris & Andrew Reeson, 2013. "The Design of Markets for Soil Carbon Sequestration," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 161-173, June.
More about this item
Keywordsannual average carbon; annualized carbon; carbon sequestration; ton-year carbon.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-04-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-04-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-04-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:05-wp386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .