Carbon Sequestration in Agriculture: an Offset Program versus Other Conservation Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hongli Feng & Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Catherine L. Kling & Philip W. Gassman, 2004.
"Environmental Conservation in Agriculture: Land Retirement versus Changing Practices on Working Land,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
04-wp365, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W., 2005. "Environmental Conservation in Agriculture: Land Retirement Versus Changing Practices on Working Land," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12441, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feng, Hongli & Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L., 2002. "Time Path and Implementation of Carbon Sequestration (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5068, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew J. Plantinga & JunJie Wu, 2003. "Co-Benefits from Carbon Sequestration in Forests: Evaluating Reductions in Agricultural Externalities from an Afforestation Policy in Wisconsin," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(1), pages 74-85.
- Feng, Hongli, 2005.
"The dynamics of carbon sequestration and alternative carbon accounting, with an application to the upper Mississippi River Basin,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 23-35, July.
- Feng, Hongli, 2005. "The Dynamics of Carbon Sequestration and Alternative Carbon Accounting, with an Application to the Upper Mississippi River Basin," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12356, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Toman, Michael & Bloyd, Cary, 2003. "Ancillary benefits of reduced air pollution in the US from moderate greenhouse gas mitigation policies in the electricity sector," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 650-673, May.
- Butt, Tanveer A. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2004. "Farm and Forest Carbon Sequestration: Can Producers Employ it to Make Some Money?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 19(3).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .