Economic and Environmental Co-benefits of Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils: Retiring Agricultural Land in the Upper Mississippi River Basin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schneider, Uwe A. & Kumar, Pushpam, 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Mitigation through Agriculture," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko & Sajise, Asa, 2008. "Exploring Environmental Services Incentive Policies for the Philippine Rice Sector: The Case of Intra-Species Agro Biodiversity Conservation," MPRA Paper 23691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jimena González-Ramírez & Catherine L. Kling & Adriana Valcu, 2012.
"An Overview of Carbon Offsets from Agriculture,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 145-160, August.
- Gonzalex-Ramirez, Jimena & Kling, Catherine Louise & valcu, adriana, 2012. "An Overview of Carbon Offsets from Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalez-Remirez, Jimena & Kling, Catherine L. & Valcu-Lisman, Adriana, 2012. "An Overview of Carbon Offsets from Agriculture," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800001559, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon sequestration; co-benefits; co-effects; economic transfers; environmental benefits targeting; Upper Mississippi River Basin.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-04-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-04-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-04-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:05-wp384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.