The Consequences of Cobenefits for the Efficient Design of Carbon Sequestration Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Feng, Hongli & Kling, Catherine L., 2005. "The Consequences of Cobenefits for the Efficient Design of Carbon Sequestration Programs," ISU General Staff Papers 200512010800001409, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hongli Feng & Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Catherine L. Kling & Philip W. Gassman, 2004.
"Environmental Conservation in Agriculture: Land Retirement versus Changing Practices on Working Land,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
04-wp365, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W., 2005. "Environmental Conservation in Agriculture: Land Retirement Versus Changing Practices on Working Land," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12441, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feng, Hongli & Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L., 2002. "Time Path and Implementation of Carbon Sequestration (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5068, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Butt, Tanveer A. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2004. "Farm and Forest Carbon Sequestration: Can Producers Employ it to Make Some Money?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 19(3).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shrestha, Shailesh & Glenk, Klaus, 2016. "A farm level approach to explore economic trade offs of soil organic carbon management in Scottish crop farms," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236363, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Rodríguez-Entrena, Macario & Espinosa-Goded, María & Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús, 2014. "The role of ancillary benefits on the value of agricultural soils carbon sequestration programmes: Evidence from a latent class approach to Andalusian olive groves," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 63-73.
- Garnache, Cloe & Merel, Pierre R., 2012. "Carbon market policy design: Investigating the role of payments aggregation," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124960, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alejandro Caparrós & Emilio Cerdá & Paola Ovando & Pablo Campos, 2010.
"Carbon Sequestration with Reforestations and Biodiversity-scenic Values,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 49-72.
- A. Caparrós & E. Cerdá & P. Ovando & P. Campos, 2007. "Carbon Sequestration with Reforestations and Biodiversity-Scenic Values," Working Papers 2007.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Heberling, Matthew T. & García, Jorge H. & Thurston, Hale W., 2010. "Does encouraging the use of wetlands in water quality trading programs make economic sense?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1988-1994, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:53:y:2005:i:4:p:461-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.