Biological Carbon Sequestration and Carbon Trading Re-Visited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Biological Carbon Sequestration and Carbon Trading Re-visited," Working Papers 2008-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Sohngen, Brent, 2007.
"Economics of Forest Ecosystem Carbon Sinks: A Review,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 1(3), pages 237-269, September.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Brent Sohngen, 2007. "Economics of Forest Ecosystem Carbon Sinks: A Review," Working Papers 2007-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Susan Subak, 2003. "Replacing carbon lost from forests: an assessment of insurance, reserves, and expiring credits," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 107-122, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marshall, Liz & Kelly, Alexia, 2010. "The Time Value of Carbon and Carbon Storage: Clarifying the terms and the policy implications of the debate," MPRA Paper 27326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2013.
"Economic analysis of feed-in tariffs for generating electricity from renewable energy sources,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 9, pages 224-253
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2011. "Economic Analysis of Feed-in Tariffs for Generating Electricity from Renewable Energy Sources," Working Papers 2011-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Zeleke, Abenezer Aklilu, 2016. "Policy design for forest carbon sequestration: A review of the literature," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 128-136.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Craig Johnston & Zhen Xu, 2012. "Economics of Forest Carbon Sequestration," Working Papers 2012-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon offset credits; climate change; duration of carbon sinks; Environmental Economics and Policy;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-11-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .