An index of political support for decentralization: the Spanish case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Molero & Isabel Rodríguez-Tejedo, 2010. "An index of political support for decentralization: the Spanish case," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 50-79, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Jurgen von Hagen, 1996. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Union: Is There a Tradeoff between Federalism and Budgetary Restrictions?," NBER Working Papers 5517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1995. "Restraining Yourself: The Implications of Fiscal Rules for Economic Stabilization," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(1), pages 32-48, March.
- Molero, Juan Carlos, 2003.
"La Posición De Los Distintos Partidos Políticos Respecto A La Nueva Ley General De Estabilidad Presupuestaria: Su Influjo En Los Niveles Subcentrales De Gobierno
[The Position Of Different Politica," MPRA Paper 8072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Molero, Juan Carlos, 2001. "Analysis Of The Decentralization Of Public Spending In Spain," MPRA Paper 8056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molero, Juan Carlos, 2002.
"Gasto Público y Federalismo Fiscal en España. Período 1984-1998
[Public Spending and Fiscal Federalism in Spain. Period 1984-1998]," MPRA Paper 8098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vatter, Adrian & Freitag, Markus, 2007. "The Contradictory Effects of Consensus Democracy on the Size of Government: Evidence from the Swiss Cantons," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 359-367, April.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
- Francesc Pujol, 2009. "Measuring US Presidents Political Commitment for Fiscal Discipline between 1920 and 2008," Faculty Working Papers 01/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Klaus krippendorff, 2004. "Measuring the Reliability of Qualitative Text Analysis Data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 787-800, December.
- Bel, Germa, 2003. "Confidence building and politics in privatization: some evidence from Spain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 9-16, January.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical party; matrix of decentralization; arguments; index of decentralization.;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:una:unccee:wp0508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.unav.edu/web/facultad-de-ciencias-economicas-y-empresariales .