Räumliche Aspekte der Nachhaltigkeit und die Rolle der Regionen in den nationalen Nachhaltigkeitsstrategien der föderativen Systeme Deutschlands, Österreichs und der Schweiz
In: Das föderative System in Deutschland: Bestandsaufnahme, Reformbedarf und Handlungsempfehlungen aus raumwissenschaftlicher Sicht
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften in its series Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze with number
60122.||Handle:|| RePEc:zbw:arlfsa:60122||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Hohenzollernstr. 11, 30161 Hannover|
Web page: http://www.arl-net.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daphne A. Kenyon, 1997. "Theories of interjurisdictional competition," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 13-36.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, December.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Wallace Oates, 1998. "Environmental Policy in the European Community: Harmonization or National Standards?," Empirica, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 1-13, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:arlfsa:60122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.