Revisiting Pesticide Taxation Schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nadja El Benni & Robert Finger & Miranda P.M. Meuwissen, 2016. "Potential effects of the income stabilisation tool (IST) in Swiss agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 475-502.
- Baylis, Kathy & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2008. "Agri-environmental policies in the EU and United States: A comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 753-764, May.
- Elsa Martin, 2015. "Should we internalise inter-temporal production spillovers in the case of pest resistance?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 539-578.
- Teresa Serra & David Zilberman & José M. Gil, 2008. "Differential uncertainties and risk attitudes between conventional and organic producers: the case of Spanish arable crop farmers," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 219-229, September.
- Theodoros Skevas & Spiro E. Stefanou & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2012. "Can economic incentives encourage actual reductions in pesticide use and environmental spillovers?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 267-276, May.
- Skevas, Theodoros & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Pesticide use, environmental spillovers and efficiency: A DEA risk-adjusted efficiency approach applied to Dutch arable farming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 658-664.
- Zilberman, David & Millock, Katti, 1997. "Financial incentives and pesticide use," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 133-144, April.
- Florence Jacquet & Jean-Pierre Butault & Laurence Guichard, 2011. "An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops," Post-Print hal-01018979, HAL.
- J. K. Horowitz & E. Lichtenberg, 1994. "Risk-Reducing And Risk-Increasing Effects Of Pesticides," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 82-89.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Delzeit, Ruth, 2013. "The impact of German biogas production on European and global agricultural markets, land use and the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1268-1275.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2011.
"An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1638-1648, July.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2010. "An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109382, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aubert, Magali & Enjolras, Geoffroy, 2014. "The Determinants of Chemical Input Use in Agriculture: A Dynamic Analysis of the Wine Grape–Growing Sector in France," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 75-99, May.
- G. Enjolras & M. Aubert, 2014. "The determinants of input use in agriculture: A dynamic analysis of the wine-growing sector in France," Post-Print halshs-01026299, HAL.
- Chen, Pei-Chi & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Epperson, James E., 1994. "The Effects of a Pesticide Tax on Agricultural Production and Profits," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 12(2).
- Thomas Böcker & Robert Finger, 2016. "European Pesticide Tax Schemes in Comparison: An Analysis of Experiences and Developments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, April.
- Valentin Bellassen, 2015. "Les certificats d'économie de produits phytosanitaires : quelle contrainte et pour qui ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2015/4, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Travisi, Chiara Maria & Nijkamp, Peter, 2008. "Valuing environmental and health risk in agriculture: A choice experiment approach to pesticides in Italy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 598-607, November.
- JunJie Wu, 1999. "Crop Insurance, Acreage Decisions, and Nonpoint-Source Pollution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 305-320.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0088-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPesticide; Tax; Incentive; Environment; Regulation;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:263-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.