Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- DREZE, Jacques & BEAN, Charles, 1990. "Europe's employment problem: Introduction and synthesis," CORE Discussion Papers 1990041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen DÃaz-Roldán, 2006.
"Assessing the effectiveness of the EU's regional policies on real convergence: An analysis based on the HERMIN model,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 383-396, April.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen DÃaz-RoldÃ¡n & SimÃ³n Sosvilla-Rivero, 2004. "Assessing the effectiveness of EUÂ’s regional policies: a new approach," ERSA conference papers ersa04p152, European Regional Science Association.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2004. "Assessing the effectiveness of EU’s regional policies:a new approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/39, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos M. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C., 1998. "A four-sector macroeconometric model for Greece and the evaluation of the community support framework 1994-1999," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 575-620, October.
- Angel de la Fuente, "undated".
"The effect of Structural Fund spending on the Spanish regions: an assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF,"
- de la Fuente, Angel, 2002. "The Effect of Structural Fund Spending on the Spanish Regions: An Assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF," CEPR Discussion Papers 3673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2002. "The effect of Structural Fund spending on the Spanish regions: an assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 538.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Begona EguÌa & Cruz Angel EchevarrÌa, "undated". "Estructura de la edad poblacional e inversiÛn residencial en Espana," Studies on the Spanish Economy 119, FEDEA.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos M. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C., 1997. "The demand for energy in Greece: assessing the effects of the Community Support Framework 1994-1999," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 393-416, October.
- Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón & Herce, José A., 2008. "European cohesion policy and the Spanish economy: A policy discussion case," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 559-570.
- Moretti, Luigi, 2004.
"I modelli macroeconomici per la valutazione dell'impatto dei Fondi strutturali nelle economie a Obiettivo 1
[Macroeconomic Models Used for the Impact Evaluation of the Structural Funds in Objective," MPRA Paper 18868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SimÛn Sosvilla Rivero & Oscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen DÌaz Rold·n, "undated".
"Sobre la efectividad de la polÌtica regional comunitaria: El caso de Castilla-la Mancha,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Simón Sosvilla Rivero & Oscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz Roldán, "undated". "Sobre la efectividad de la política regional comunitaria: El caso de Castilla-la Mancha," Working Papers 2003-25, FEDEA.
- Anton, Vicente & de Bustos, Andres & Herce, Jose A. & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1999. "Environmental Consequences of the Community Support Framework 1994-99 in Spain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 831-850, December.
- Begona EguÌa & Cruz Angel EchevarrÌa, "undated". "Estructura de la edad poblacional y consumo privado en Espana," Studies on the Spanish Economy 117, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:12:y:1995:i:3:p:295-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.