Marketing research: Cui bono?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p2001_13n2_0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Anderson, Paul F, 1986. " On Method in Consumer Research: A Critical Relativist Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 155-173, September.
- Frank M. Bass & Jerry Wind, 1995. "Introduction to the Special Issue: Empirical Generalizations in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 1-5.
- Dick R. Wittink, 2001. "Market Measurement and Analysis: The First “Marketing Science” Conference," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 349-356.
- Guo, Chiquan, 2002. "Competing in high-growth markets: The case of e-commerce," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 77-83.
- Lewis G. Pringle, 2001. "The Academy and The Practice: In Principle, Theory and Practice Are Different. But, in Practice, They Never Are," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 373-381.
- Liu, Sandra S. & Luo, Xueming & Shi, Yi-Zheng, 2003. "Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 481-491, June.
- David B. Montgomery, 2001. "Management Science in Marketing: Prehistory, Origin, and Early Years of the INFORMS Marketing College," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 337-348.
- Frank M. Bass, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations and Marketing Science: A Personal View," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 6-19.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:47:y:2004:i:5:p:33-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.