Marketing research: Cui bono?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David B. Montgomery, 2001. "Management Science in Marketing: Prehistory, Origin, and Early Years of the INFORMS Marketing College," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 337-348.
- Dick R. Wittink, 2001. "Market Measurement and Analysis: The First “Marketing Science” Conference," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 349-356.
- Liu, Sandra S. & Luo, Xueming & Shi, Yi-Zheng, 2003. "Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 481-491, June.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p2001_13n2_0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank M. Bass & Jerry Wind, 1995. "Introduction to the Special Issue: Empirical Generalizations in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages G1-G5.
- Lewis G. Pringle, 2001. "The Academy and The Practice: In Principle, Theory and Practice Are Different. But, in Practice, They Never Are," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 373-381.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Anderson, Paul F, 1986. " On Method in Consumer Research: A Critical Relativist Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 155-73, September.
- Frank M. Bass, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations and Marketing Science: A Personal View," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages G6-G19.
- Guo, Chiquan, 2002. "Competing in high-growth markets: The case of e-commerce," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 77-83.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:47:y:2004:i:5:p:33-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.