Marketing research: Cui bono?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David B. Montgomery, 2001. "Management Science in Marketing: Prehistory, Origin, and Early Years of the INFORMS Marketing College," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 337-348.
- Lewis G. Pringle, 2001. "The Academy and The Practice: In Principle, Theory and Practice Are Different. But, in Practice, They Never Are," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 373-381.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p2001_13n2_0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Paul F, 1986. " On Method in Consumer Research: A Critical Relativist Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 155-73, September.
- Liu, Sandra S. & Luo, Xueming & Shi, Yi-Zheng, 2003. "Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 481-491, June.
- Guo, Chiquan, 2002. "Competing in high-growth markets: The case of e-commerce," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 77-83.
- Frank M. Bass & Jerry Wind, 1995. "Introduction to the Special Issue: Empirical Generalizations in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages G1-G5.
- Frank M. Bass, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations and Marketing Science: A Personal View," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages G6-G19.
- Dick R. Wittink, 2001. "Market Measurement and Analysis: The First “Marketing Science” Conference," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 349-356.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:47:y:2004:i:5:p:33-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.