Regional integration and cohesion--lessons from Spain and Ireland in the EU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991. "Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-555.
- Ron Martin, 2001.
"EMU versus the regions? Regional convergence and divergence in Euroland,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 51-80, January.
- Ron Martin, 2000. "Emu Versus The Regions? Regional Convergence And Divergence In Euroland," Working Papers wp179, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Karen Helene Midelfart-Knarvik & Henry G. Overman, 2002. "Delocation and European integration: is structural spending justified?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 321-359, October.
- Frank Barry & John Bradley & Aoife Hannan, 2001. "The Single Market, the Structural Funds and Ireland's Recent Economic Growth," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 537-552, September.
- Bradley, John & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 1992.
"The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992,"
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS13.
- Bradley, John & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 1992. "The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992," Book Chapters,in: The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of the Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992 Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michele Boldrin & Fabio Canova, 2001. "Inequality and convergence in Europe's regions: reconsidering European regional policies," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 205-253, April.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1990. "Integration and the Competitiveness of Peripheral Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2009. "Lessons from European Union policies for regional development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4977, The World Bank.
- Juan González Alegre, 2010. "Fiscal decentralization and intergovernmental grants: the European regional policy and Spanish autonomous regions," Working Papers 2010/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Matsumoto, Mutsumi, 2008. "Redistribution and regional development under tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 480-487.1, September.
- Butkus Mindaugas & Matuzevičiūtė Kristina, 2016. "Evaluation of Eu Cohesion Policy Impact on Regional Convergence: Do Culture Differences Matter?," Economics and Culture, De Gruyter Open, vol. 13(1), pages 41-52, June.
- Juan González-Alegre, 2015. "Does fiscal decentralization affect the effectiveness of intergovernmental grants? European regional policy and Spanish autonomous regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 817-847, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:14:y:2004:i:6:p:927-946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.