Emu Versus The Regions? Regional Convergence And Divergence In Euroland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ron Martin, 2001. "EMU versus the regions? Regional convergence and divergence in Euroland," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 51-80, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russo, Margherita, 1996. "Units of investigation for local economic development policies," MPRA Paper 2016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margherita Russo & Paola Mengoli, 1998. "Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Italy: Structure and Changes at National and Regional Level," Department of Economics 0255, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsEMU; Regions; Convergence; Divergence; Productivity; Employment;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .