The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992
In: The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of the Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Bradley, John & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of the Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992, , pages , 1992.|
|This item is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Book Chapters with number jacb199206.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- FitzGerald, John & Connor, D., 1991. "Economic Consequences of CAP Reform," Book Chapters, in: special article in Medium-Term Review: 1991-1996, pages 79-90 Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Breen, Richard & Halpin, B., 1988. "Self-Employment and the Unemployed," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS140.
- Bradley, John & O'Donnell, Rory & FitzGerald, John & Matthews, Alan, 1989. "The Economics of 1992: A Symposium on Sectoral Issues," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS10.
- Heckman, J.J. & Hotz, V.J., 1988.
"Choosing Among Alternative Nonexperimental Methods For Estimating The Impact Of Social Programs: The Case Of Manpower Training,"
University of Chicago - Economics Research Center
88-12, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- James J. Heckman, 1989. "Choosing Among Alternative Nonexperimental Methods for Estimating the Impact of Social Programs: The Case of Manpower Training," NBER Working Papers 2861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-99, June.
- Kulatilaka, Nalin, 1985. "Tests on the validity of static equilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 253-268, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:chaptr:jacb199206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.