Evaluating the impact of European Union Cohesion policy in less-developed countries and regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliiver Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1991. "Editorial in "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6"," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 1-12 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1991. "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan91-1.
- Tinbergen, Jan, 1995. "The Duration of Development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 333-339, September.
- Bradley, John & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 1992.
"The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992,"
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS13.
- Bradley, John & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 1992. "The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992," Book Chapters,in: The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of the Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992 Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Bradley & Timo Mitze & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2005. "An Integrated Micro-Macro (IMM) Approach to the Evaluation of Large-scale Public Investment Programmes: The Case of EU Structural Funds," Papers WP167, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bourguignon, F. & Lolos, S. & Suwa-Eisenmann, A. & Zonzilos, N., 1992. "Evaluating the Community Support Framework with an Extended Computable General Equilibrium Model: The Case of Greece (1988-1995)," DELTA Working Papers 92-21, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kengyel, Ákos, 2012.
"Az Európai Unió kohéziós politikájának integrációs jelentősége és szabályozásának jövője
[The integrative importance of European Union cohesion policy and its regulation future]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 311-332.
- Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti, 2005. "Cost-benefit Analysis of Infrastructure Projects in an Enlarged European Union: Returns and Incentives," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 179-210, December.
- Zahid Sobaci, 2009. "Regional Development Agencies in Turkey: Are They Examples of Obligated Policy Transfer?," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 51-65, March.
- ARGUELLES, Margarita & BENAVIDES, Carmen & MAYOR, Matias, 2011. "Regional Policy In The Eu Less Favoured Regions For The Period 2000-2006: An Assessment Of The Expenditure Allocation And Governance," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010.
"Local Employment Policies in the Context of the Economic Crisis - Influences of the European Community Structural Instruments,"
149, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "Local employment policies in the context of the economic crisis:Influences of the European Community structural instruments," MPRA Paper 23086, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2010.
- Nikolaos Kapitsinis & Theodore Metaxas, 2012. "Territorial Competition: Theories, arguments, policies and lessons of the last 25 years," ERSA conference papers ersa12p947, European Regional Science Association.
- Brandsma, Andries & Di Comite, Francesco & Diukanova, Olga & Kancs, d’Artis & López-Rodríguez, Jesús & Persyn, Damiaan & Potters, Lesley, 2014.
"Assessing policy options for the EU Cohesion Policy 2014-2020,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 17-46.
- Andries Brandsma & Francesco Di Comite & Olga Diukanova & D'Artis Kancs & Jesus Lopez Rodriguez & Damiaan Persyn & Lesley Potters, 2015. "Assessing policy options for the EU Cohesion Policy 2014-2020," JRC Working Papers JRC94645, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Zsuzsanna Tron, 2009. "Evaluation Methods of European Regional Policy and Reasons for Different Outcomes," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 12(32), pages 149-185, (2).
- Tron Zsuzsanna, 2009. "Philosophy And Methods Of Examining The Impact Of The European Regional Policy," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 466-471, May.
- Breidenbach, Philipp & Mitze, Timo & Schmidt, Christoph M, 2016.
"EU Structural Funds and Regional Income Convergence - A Sobering Experience,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Breidenbach, Philipp & Mitze, Timo & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2016. "EU structural funds and regional income convergence: A sobering experience," Ruhr Economic Papers 608, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Zsuzsanna Tron, 2009. "Examining the impact of European regional policy," IWE Working Papers 188, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Philipp Breidenbach & Timo Mitze & Christoph Schmidt, 2011. "Evaluating EU Regional Policy: Many Empirical Specifications, One (Unpleasant) Result," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1144, European Regional Science Association.
- Michalewska-Pawlak, Małgorzata, 2011. "Rural areas development as a field of intervention of the European Union Cohesion Policy after 2013," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-6.
- Attila Varga, 2014. "Challenges in modeling the impacts of modern development policies: The case of the GMR-approach," EcoMod2014 7151, EcoMod.
- Tomás Mancha-Navarro & Rubén Garrido-Yserte, 2008. "Regional policy in the European Union: The cohesion-competitiveness dilemma," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 47-66, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:40:y:2006:i:2:p:189-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.