Local Employment Policies in the Context of the Economic Crisis - Influences of the European Community Structural Instruments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "Local employment policies in the context of the economic crisis:Influences of the European Community structural instruments," MPRA Paper 23086, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matei, Ani, 2007. "Empirical Approaches About the Input-Output Model for the Local Economic Development: Case Study in Braila Municipality," MPRA Paper 18907, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2009.
- John Bradley, 2006. "Evaluating the impact of European Union Cohesion policy in less-developed countries and regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 189-200.
- John Bradley & Timo Mitze & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2005. "An Integrated Micro-Macro (IMM) Approach to the Evaluation of Large-scale Public Investment Programmes: The Case of EU Structural Funds," Papers WP167, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bradley, John & Modesto, Leonor & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1995. "HERMIN : A macroeconometric modelling framework for the EU periphery," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 221-247, July.
More about this item
Keywordslocal employment policies; economic crisis; structural instruments;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fasnsro.html .