The Single Market, the Structural Funds and Ireland's Recent Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Thomas O. Bayard, 1994. "Reciprocity and Retaliation in U.S. Trade Policy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 78.
- World Bank, 2000. "Global Economic Prospects and the Developing Countries 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14776.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2009. "Lessons from European Union policies for regional development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4977, The World Bank.
- Patrick Honohan & Brendan Walsh, 2002. "Catching Up with the Leaders: The Irish Hare," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 1-78.
- Massimo FLORIO & Silvia VIGNETTI, 2003.
"Cost-benefit analysis of infrastructure projects in an enlarged European Union: an incentive-oriented approach,"
Departmental Working Papers
2003-13, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti, 2003. "Cost-benefit analysis of Infrastructure Projects in an Enlarged European Union: an Incentive-Oriented Approach," Development Working Papers 181, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Farrell, Mary, 2004. "Regional integration and cohesion--lessons from Spain and Ireland in the EU," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 927-946, January.
- Pedro Lains, 2006. "Growth in the ‘Cohesion Countries’: the Irish tortoise and the Portuguese hare, 1979-2002," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 37, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti, 2005. "Cost-benefit Analysis of Infrastructure Projects in an Enlarged European Union: Returns and Incentives," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 179-210, December.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2003. "Contraception and the Celtic Tiger," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(3), pages 229-247.
- Bailey, David & Lenihan, Helena & Singh, Ajit, 2008.
"Tiger, tiger, burning bright? industrial policy lessons from Ireland and East Asia for small African economies,"
53356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Bailey & Helena Lenihan & Ajit Singh, 2008. "Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright? Industrial Policy Lessons from Ireland and East Asia for Small African Economies," Working Papers wp374, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Stephen Pavelin & Frank Barry, 2005.
"The Single Market and the Geographical Diversification of Leading Firms in the EU,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(1), pages 1-17.
- Frank Barry & Stephen Pavelin, 2003. "The Single Market and the geographical diversification of leading firms in the EU," Working Papers 200305, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Anthony J. Evans, 2011. "The Irish Economic ‘Miracle’: Celtic Tiger or Bengal Kitten?," Chapters,in: Institutions in Crisis, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Soyoung Kim, 2008.
"The Economic Effects of the EU Budget: A VAR Analysis,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 933-968, December.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Soyoung Kim, 2007. "The Economic Effects of the EU Budget: A VAR Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 0722, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Pedro Lains, 2008. "The Portuguese Economy in the Irish Mirror, 1960–2004," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 667-683, November.
- David Bailey & Helena Lenihan & Ajit Singh, 2009. "Lessons for African Economies from Irish and East Asian Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 357-382, December.
- Odysseas Katsaitis & Dimitris Doulos, 2009. "The Impact of EU Structural Funds on FDI," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 563-578, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:39:y:2001:i:3:p:537-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.