Cost-benefit analysis of infrastructure projects in an enlarged European Union: an incentive-oriented approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti, 2003. "Cost-benefit analysis of Infrastructure Projects in an Enlarged European Union: an Incentive-Oriented Approach," Development Working Papers 181, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Lawless, 2001. "Community economic development in urban and regional regeneration: unfolding potential or justifiable scepticism?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(1), pages 135-155, February.
- Pereira, Alfredo M, 1997. "Development Policies in the EU: An International Comparison," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 219-235, June.
- Alberto Bucci, 2003.
"R&D, Imperfect Competition and Growth with Human Capital Accumulation,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(4), pages 417-439, September.
- Alberto Bucci, 2003. "R&D, imperfect competition and growth with human capital accumulation," Departmental Working Papers 2003-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Boldrin, Michele & Canova, Fabio, 2003. "Regional Policies and EU Enlargement," CEPR Discussion Papers 3744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacky Fayolle & Jacques Le Cacheux, 1998.
"Élargissement, PAC, politiques structurelles et « juste retour » : la quadrature du cercle budgétaire européen,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 66(1), pages 37-60.
- Jacky Fayolle & Jacques Le Cacheux, 1998. "Elargissement, PAC, politiques structurelles et ' juste retour ' : la quadrature du cercle budgétaire européen," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2095, Sciences Po.
- Jacky Fayolle & Jacques Le Cacheux, 1998. "Elargissement, PAC, politiques structurelles et ' juste retour ' : la quadrature du cercle budgétaire européen," Post-Print hal-01010683, HAL.
- Harvey W. Armstrong, 1996. "European Union Regional Policy: Sleepwalking to a Crisis," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 19(3), pages 193-209, July.
- Gillian Bristow & Nigel Blewitt, 2001. "The Structural Funds and additionality in Wales: devolution and multilevel governance," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(6), pages 1083-1099, June.
- Esteban, J., 2000. "Regional convergence in Europe and the industry mix: a shift-share analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 353-364, May.
- Frank Barry & John Bradley & Aoife Hannan, 2001. "The Single Market, the Structural Funds and Ireland's Recent Economic Growth," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 537-552, September.
- Massimo Florio, 1999. "An International Comparison of the Financial and Economic Rate of Return of Development Projects," Departmental Working Papers 1999-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Roger Vickerman & Klaus Spiekermann & Michael Wegener, 1999. "Accessibility and Economic Development in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva Palinko & Agnes Svoob & Marta Szabo, 2013. "Enhancing the Financial Absorption Capacity of EU Member States Through the Reconsideration of Current Allocation Rules," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 20(3), pages 351-366, November.
- Andrea MAIRATE & Francesco ANGELINI, 2006. "Cost-benefit analysis and EU cohesion policy," Departmental Working Papers 2006-34, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2014.
"Absorbţia fondurilor structurale şi de coeziune în Romania: bilanţul perioadei 2007-2013 şi lecţii pentru exerciţiul financiar curent
[The absorption of structural and cohesion funds in Romania: ba," MPRA Paper 56144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evgenios Tassopoulos & Sotirios Theodoropoulos, 2014. "Residual Value and its Importance in Concession Agreements for Infrastructure Problems," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 32-40.
- Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti, 2013. "The use of ex post Cost-Benefit Analysis to assess the long-term effects of Major Infrastructure Projects," Working Papers 201302, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-benefit analysis; Project Evaluation; Structural Funds; European Regional Policy;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2003-07-13 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2003-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .