The Single Market and the geographical diversification of leading firms in the EU
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Pavelin & Frank Barry, 2005. "The Single Market and the Geographical Diversification of Leading Firms in the EU," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(1), pages 1-17.
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- Barry, Frank & Bradley, John, 1997.
"FDI and Trade: The Irish Host-Country Experience,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1798-1811, November.
- Barry, F & Bradley, J, 1997. ""FDI and Trade : The Irish Host-Country Experience"," Papers 97/13, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1990.
"Unions, taxes and the structure of multinational enterprises,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 73-75, September.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1990. "Unions, taxes and the structure of multinational enterprises," Other publications TiSEM 8cd298e3-9d99-4d59-871e-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Neary, J Peter, 2002.
"Foreign Direct Investment and the Single Market,"
University of Manchester, vol. 70(3), pages 291-314, June.
- J. Peter Neary, 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Single Market," Development Working Papers 160, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- J. Peter Neary, 2002. "Foreign direct investment and the single market," Working Papers 200124, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter, 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Single Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James R. Markusen, 1998. "Multinational Firms, Location and Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 733-756, August.
- Frank Barry & John Bradley & Aoife Hannan, 2001. "The Single Market, the Structural Funds and Ireland's Recent Economic Growth," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 537-552, September.
- K.H. Midelfart & H.G. Overman & S.J. Redding & A.J. Venables, 2000. "The location of European industry," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 142, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neary, J. Peter, 2009. "Trade costs and foreign direct investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-218, March.
- Köller, Mareike, 2006. "Ausländische Direktinvestitionen in Irland: Eine theoriegestützte Analyse," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 58, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Lawless, Martina, 2006. "Geography and Firm Exports: New Evidence on Sunk Costs," MPRA Paper 10006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Barry and Rosemary Healy-Rae, 2008. "FDI Implications of Recent European Court of Justice Decision on Corporation Tax Matters," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp270, IIIS.
- Frank Barry & Aoife Hannan & Ciara Whelan, 2002. "Product characteristics and the growth of FDI," Working Papers 200217, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:got:cegedp:58 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSingle Market; Geographical diversification; FDI; Multinational corporations; International economic integration; International business enterprises--Europe; Industrial location--Europe;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.