Unions, taxes and the structure of multinational enterprises
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Huizinga, Harry, 1990. "Unions, taxes and the structure of multinational enterprises," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 73-75, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashmi Banga, 2005. "Impact of liberalisation on wages and employment in Indian manufacturing industries," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 153, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Sjoholm, Fredrik & Lipsey, Robert E, 2006.
"Foreign Firms and Indonesian Manufacturing Wages: An Analysis with Panel Data,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(1), pages 201-221, October.
- Lipsey, Robert E. & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2002. "Foreign Firms and Indonesian Manufacturing Wages: An Analysis with Panel Data," EIJS Working Paper Series 166, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Fredrik Sjoholm, 2003. "Foreign Firms and Indonesian Manufacturing Wages: An Analysis With Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 9417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Pavelin & Lynda A. Porter, 2011. "Race-to-the-Bottom or -Top at Home or Abroad: Health and Safety Standards and the Multinational Firm," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(3), pages 289-311.
- Stephen Pavelin & Frank Barry, 2005.
"The Single Market and the Geographical Diversification of Leading Firms in the EU,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(1), pages 1-17.
- Frank Barry & Stephen Pavelin, 2003. "The Single Market and the geographical diversification of leading firms in the EU," Working Papers 200305, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Rashmi Banga, 2007. "Impact of Liberalisation on Wages and Employment in Indian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers id:989, eSocialSciences.
- Runar Brännlund & Jonas Nordström & Jesper Stage & Dick Svedin, 2016. "Foreign ownership and its effects on employment and wages: the case of Sweden," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:8cd298e3-9d99-4d59-871e-d88df1b98fc0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.