Geography and Firm Exports: New Evidence on Sunk Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum & Francis Kramarz, 2004.
"Dissecting Trade: Firms, Industries, and Export Destinations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 150-154, May.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum & Francis Kramarz, 2004. "Dissecting trade: firms, industries, and export destinations," Staff Report 332, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum & Francis Kramarz, 2004. "Dissecting Trade: Firms, Industries, and Export Destinations," NBER Working Papers 10344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frances Ruane & Julie Sutherland, 2005. "Ownership and Export Characteristics of Irish Manufacturing Performance," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp032, IIIS.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Stephen Pavelin & Frank Barry, 2005.
"The Single Market and the Geographical Diversification of Leading Firms in the EU,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(1), pages 1-17.
- Frank Barry & Stephen Pavelin, 2003. "The Single Market and the geographical diversification of leading firms in the EU," Working Papers 200305, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm exports; sunk costs; market concentration;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.