A trip-specific model for fuel saving estimation and subsidy policy making of carpooling based on empirical data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Biying & Ma, Ye & Xue, Meimei & Tang, Baojun & Wang, Bin & Yan, Jinyue & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2017. "Environmental benefits from ridesharing: A case of Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 141-152.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:77-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harwatt, Helen & Tight, Miles & Bristow, Abigail L. & GÃ¼hnemann, Astrid, 2011. "Personal carbon trading and fuel price increases in the transport sector: an exploratory study of public response in the UK," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 47, pages 47-70.
- McNamara, David & Caulfield, Brian, 2013. "Examining the impact of carbon price changes under a personalised carbon trading scheme for transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 238-253.
- Fan, Jin & He, Haonan & Wu, Yanrui, 2016. "Personal carbon trading and subsidies for hybrid electric vehicles," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 164-173.
- Stiglic, M. & Agatz, N.A.H. & Savelsbergh, M.W.P. & Gradisar, M., 2015. "The Benefits of Meeting Points in Ride-sharing Systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2015-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Rahman, Syed & Balijepalli, Chandra, 2016. "Understanding the determinants of demand for public transport: Evidence from suburban rail operations in five divisions of Indian Railways," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 13-22.
- Li, Yao & Fan, Jin & Zhao, Dingtao & Wu, Yanrui & Li, Jun, 2016.
"Tiered gasoline pricing: A personal carbon trading perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 194-201.
- Yao Li & Jin Fan & Dingtao Zhao & Yanrui Wu & Jun Li, 2016. "Tiered Gasoline Pricing: A Personal Carbon Trading Perspective," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- McIntosh, James & Trubka, Roman & Newman, Peter, 2014. "Can value capture work in a car dependent city? Willingness to pay for transit access in Perth, Western Australia," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 320-339.
- Costain, Cindy & Ardron, Carolyn & Habib, Khandker Nurul, 2012. "Synopsis of users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: A case study in Toronto," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 421-434.
- Catherine Morency, 2007. "The ambivalence of ridesharing," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 239-253, March.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:13-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:561-572 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:74:y:2019:i:c:p:125-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- VANOUTRIVE, Thomas & VAN CDE VIJVER, Elien & VAN MALDEREN, Lautrent & JOURQUIN, Bart, 2012. "What determines carpooling to workplaces in Belgium: location, organisation, or promotion?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2418, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hosni, Hadi & Naoum-Sawaya, Joe & Artail, Hassan, 2014. "The shared-taxi problem: Formulation and solution methods," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 303-318.
- Stiglic, Mitja & Agatz, Niels & Savelsbergh, Martin & Gradisar, Mirko, 2015. "The benefits of meeting points in ride-sharing systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 36-53.
- Agatz, Niels A.H. & Erera, Alan L. & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P. & Wang, Xing, 2011. "Dynamic ride-sharing: A simulation study in metro Atlanta," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1450-1464.
- Kingham, S. & Dickinson, J. & Copsey, S, 2001. "Travelling to work: will people move out of their cars," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 151-160, April.
- Xiao, Ling-Ling & Liu, Tian-Liang & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2016. "On the morning commute problem with carpooling behavior under parking space constraint," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 383-407.
- Wang, Rui, 2011. "Shaping carpool policies under rapid motorization: the case of Chinese cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 631-635, August.
- Wang, X. & Agatz, N.A.H. & Erera, A., 2015. "Stable Matching for Dynamic Ride-sharing Systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2015-006-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Furuhata, Masabumi & Dessouky, Maged & Ordóñez, Fernando & Brunet, Marc-Etienne & Wang, Xiaoqing & Koenig, Sven, 2013. "Ridesharing: The state-of-the-art and future directions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 28-46.
- Charles Raux & Yves Croissant & Damien Pons, 2015. "Would personal carbon trading reduce travel emissions more effectively than a carbon tax?," Post-Print halshs-01099917, HAL.
- repec:eee:transb:v:121:y:2019:i:c:p:41-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Liu, Zhao & Qin, Chang-Xiong & Tan, Tai-De, 2017. "The direct and indirect CO2 rebound effect for private cars in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 149-161.
- Bristow, Abigail L. & Wardman, Mark & Zanni, Alberto M. & Chintakayala, Phani K., 2010. "Public acceptability of personal carbon trading and carbon tax," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1824-1837, July.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:375-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noland, Robert B. & Cowart, William A. & Fulton, Lewis M., 2006. "Travel demand policies for saving oil during a supply emergency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2994-3005, November.
- Wang, Feng & Zhang, Bing, 2016. "Distributional incidence of green electricity price subsidies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 27-38.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:37-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Minett & John Pearce, 2011. "Estimating the Energy Consumption Impact of Casual Carpooling," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-14, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCarpooling; Fuel savings; Trip-specific; Path length; Subsidies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:240:y:2019:i:c:p:295-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.