Synopsis of users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: A case study in Toronto
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555.
- Steininger, Karl & Vogl, Caroline & Zettl, Ralph, 1996. "Car-sharing organizations : The size of the market segment and revealed change in mobility behavior," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 177-185, October.
- Firnkorn, Jörg & Müller, Martin, 2011. "What will be the environmental effects of new free-floating car-sharing systems? The case of car2go in Ulm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1519-1528, June.
- Martin, Elliot & Shaheen, Susan Alison & Lidicker, Jeffrey, 2010. "Carsharingâ€™S Impact On Household Vehicle Holdings: Results From A North American Shared-Use Vehicle Survey," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0850h6r5, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Huwer, Ulrike, 2004. "Public transport and csar-sharing--benefits and effects of combined services," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 77-87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nourinejad, Mehdi & Zhu, Sirui & Bahrami, Sina & Roorda, Matthew J., 2015. "Vehicle relocation and staff rebalancing in one-way carsharing systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 98-113.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:362-376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge, Diana & Molnar, Goran & de Almeida Correia, Gonçalo Homem, 2015. "Trip pricing of one-way station-based carsharing networks with zone and time of day price variations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 461-482.
- Nourinejad, Mehdi & Roorda, Matthew J., 2014. "A dynamic carsharing decision support system," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 36-50.
- Firnkorn, Jörg, 2012. "Triangulation of two methods measuring the impacts of a free-floating carsharing system in Germany," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1654-1672.
- Wagner, Sebastian & Brandt, Tobias & Neumann, Dirk, 2016. "In free float: Developing Business Analytics support for carsharing providers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PA), pages 4-14.
- Schaefers, Tobias, 2013. "Exploring carsharing usage motives: A hierarchical means-end chain analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 69-77.
- Matthew Clark & Kate Gifford & Jillian Anable & Scott Le Vine, 2015. "Business-to-business carsharing: evidence from Britain of factors associated with employer-based carsharing membership and its impacts," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 471-495, May.
- de Luca, Stefano & Di Pace, Roberta, 2015. "Modelling users’ behaviour in inter-urban carsharing program: A stated preference approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 59-76.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:57:y:2017:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:38-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Newman & Peter Wells & Ceri Donovan & Paul Nieuwenhuis & Huw Davies, 2014. "Urban, sub-urban or rural: where is the best place for electric vehicles?," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(3/4), pages 306-323.
- Ganjar Alfian & Jongtae Rhee & Yong-Shin Kang & Byungun Yoon, 2015. "Performance Comparison of Reservation Based and Instant Access One-Way Car Sharing Service through Discrete Event Simulation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-25, September.
- Kim, Jinhee & Rasouli, Soora & Timmermans, Harry, 2017. "Satisfaction and uncertainty in car-sharing decisions: An integration of hybrid choice and random regret-based models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 13-33.
- Spickermann, Alexander & Grienitz, Volker & von der Gracht, Heiko A., 2014. "Heading towards a multimodal city of the future?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 201-221.
More about this item
KeywordsCarsharing; Travel demand; Trip frequency; Vehicle type choice; Travel behaviour;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:3:p:421-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.