Triangulation of two methods measuring the impacts of a free-floating carsharing system in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Habib, Khandker M. Nurul & Morency, Catherine & Islam, Mohammed Tazul & Grasset, Vincent, 2012. "Modelling users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: Application of a joint hazard and zero inflated dynamic ordered probability model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 241-254.
- Costain, Cindy & Ardron, Carolyn & Habib, Khandker Nurul, 2012. "Synopsis of users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: A case study in Toronto," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 421-434.
- Stopher, Peter R. & Greaves, Stephen P., 2007. "Household travel surveys: Where are we going?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 367-381, June.
- Huo, Hong & Wang, Michael, 2012. "Modeling future vehicle sales and stock in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 17-29.
- Meyer, Ina & Kaniovski, Serguei & Scheffran, Jürgen, 2012. "Scenarios for regional passenger car fleets and their CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 66-74.
- Wang, Haikun & Fu, Lixin & Bi, Jun, 2011. "CO2 and pollutant emissions from passenger cars in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 3005-3011, May.
- Firnkorn, Jörg & Müller, Martin, 2011. "What will be the environmental effects of new free-floating car-sharing systems? The case of car2go in Ulm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1519-1528, June.
- Stopher,Peter, 2012. "Collecting, Managing, and Assessing Data Using Sample Surveys," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521681872, April.
- Martin, Elliot & Shaheen, Susan Alison & Lidicker, Jeffrey, 2010. "Carsharingâ€™S Impact On Household Vehicle Holdings: Results From A North American Shared-Use Vehicle Survey," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0850h6r5, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Huwer, Ulrike, 2004. "Public transport and csar-sharing--benefits and effects of combined services," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 77-87, January.
- Shaheen, Susan & Cohen, Adam P. & Martin, Elliot, 2010. "Carsharing Parking Policy: A Review of North American Practices and San Francisco Bay Area Case Study," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9wq3x6vt, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Chen, Cynthia & Gong, Hongmian & Lawson, Catherine & Bialostozky, Evan, 2010. "Evaluating the feasibility of a passive travel survey collection in a complex urban environment: Lessons learned from the New York City case study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 830-840, December.
- Stopher,Peter, 2012. "Collecting, Managing, and Assessing Data Using Sample Surveys," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521863117, April.
- Graham-Rowe, Ella & Skippon, Stephen & Gardner, Benjamin & Abraham, Charles, 2011. "Can we reduce car use and, if so, how? A review of available evidence," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 401-418, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Le Vine, 2014. "A Pareto-efficient market-clearing mechanism for shared-mobility systems," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(3/4), pages 271-285.
- Susan Shaheen & Nelson Chan & Helen Micheaux, 2015. "One-way carsharing’s evolution and operator perspectives from the Americas," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 519-536, May.
- Mehdi Nourinejad & Matthew Roorda, 2015. "Carsharing operations policies: a comparison between one-way and two-way systems," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 497-518, May.
- Le Vine, Scott & Adamou, Orestes & Polak, John, 2014. "Predicting new forms of activity/mobility patterns enabled by shared-mobility services through a needs-based stated-response method: Case study of grocery shopping," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 60-68.
- Johanna Kopp & Regine Gerike & Kay Axhausen, 2015. "Do sharing people behave differently? An empirical evaluation of the distinctive mobility patterns of free-floating car-sharing members," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 449-469, May.
- Spickermann, Alexander & Grienitz, Volker & von der Gracht, Heiko A., 2014. "Heading towards a multimodal city of the future?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 201-221.
- Becker, Henrik & Ciari, Francesco & Axhausen, Kay W., 2017. "Comparing car-sharing schemes in Switzerland: User groups and usage patterns," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 17-29.
More about this item
KeywordsTriangulation; Impact measurement; Free-floating carsharing system; Empirical study; Modal split; car2go;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:10:p:1654-1672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .